Lovers Creative: Oblivion Edition (post your screens)

So I did a little looking around and I noticed there really wasn't a designated thread for random screenies. From what Ive seen people just use the show your character thread lol. If you've ever had something you fealt like sharing from your game wether it be an awesome mod a funny moment or any of the sort but felt the character thread wasn't the place the share it then post it here! The only limitation full on sex. While nudity is fine try to keep sex to the characters in the act thread. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyones got to share X3!

This would be better off in the adult stuff (18+) section but in the end, this is an adult forum so there really isn't going to be any issues except for issues concerning organization.

Seeing as most of the replies to the thread are just rubbish replies about its placement rather than actual pictures pertaining to the topic ill probably just edit/close the thing out and say fuck it :3 that should solve all issues its causing.

Here's one :D

2766326-1328167621.jpg

...and another one :P

2766326-1328170521.jpg

Those are flippin epic and she is a total hottie! Was that first pic made using a pose mod to get the skull in there? Thats so sick X3

I'm going to upload the new wip I have going on just need a few mins.

I fail to understand what exactly distinguishes this thread from 'Your Characters' except it being in another forum section, but what the hey?

Since my Obnoxus ban I was planning to start my own picture thread to complement my comics. Still gathering new material, so I might as well post one or two pics of my old crap in here.

This was the only thing I ever uploaded on SHY (R.I.P.):

cmnzV.jpg

Very popular on the Obnoxus - flowers in the foreground!

3oogV.jpg

I love this NaRae pose, too. But I didn't like the skull and flames.

cnXLZ.jpg

I fail to understand what exactly distinguishes this thread from 'Your Characters' except it being in another forum section' date=' but what the hey?

Since my Obnoxus ban I was planning to start my own picture thread to complement my comics. Still gathering new material, so I might as well post one or two pics of my old crap in here.

This was the only thing I ever uploaded on SHY (R.I.P.):

[img']http://i.imgur.com/cmnzV.jpg[/img]

Very popular on the Obnoxus - flowers in the foreground!

3oogV.jpg

I love this NaRae pose, too. But I didn't like the skull and flames.

cnXLZ.jpg

Freaking love your work PT!

And @ the thread discussion. Reason i made this was because the characters thread seems like a place where you just show people your character (at least to me) and the basic premise of that thread is to do just that show people what your character looks like and thats it. But what if you want to post more pics like mods youve made or just the fun crap or artistic stuff you do in oblivion. In my mind i see the characters thread as a place of character introductory and thats it. I didnt really see it as a thread to post multiple pics of whatvever it was i felt like taking screens of but rather as i said before just a thread to introduce your character. Anyway thats my reasoning behind making this thread if anybody feels any different then by all means keep posting whatever you want in the character thread nobody says you have to do it in this one lol. But id just appreciate it if people were to refrain from complaining in this thread rather then just leaving and posting in the character thread if they feel that is the better.

BUT anyways the posts we got so far are awesome lol I wanna see some screenies of the character from your comic PT D:!!!

I'm sorry. Didn't want to sound condescending/high-and-mighty, putting down your idea for the thread. A rather rude way to start a comment.

In fact, 'Your Characters' is a bit overcrowded, so an alternative to post pictures is indeed a good idea.

Everytime I posted in 'Your Characters' in the past, my pics didn't get much attention due to the sheer amount of users uploading stuff there.

So to apologize for my negative tone in my previous post - some more images:

Mr. Fantastic?

oLiVo.jpg

"Whoops, I dropped it!" (skin texture by FelixG0D)

LSesm.jpg

Gazonga rides again

sLQ4m.jpg

And another old Obnoxus classic - 'Pay the price for pointing'

8xhUH.jpg

More to cum in future posts...

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5224&pid=103392#pid103392

Heres that armor I said I would post

@PT

NO NO NO! lol please no need to apologize and that comment wasn't directed to you at all good sir! I was merely just placing it there for those that felt this thread was pointless and such lol. Your stuff is one of the reason I wanted to make this thread. So I could start putting up screens that hopefully end up just as awesome as yours :D! Your comment brought no offense and please don't think I was offended I just wanted to explain my reason for others to see my reasoning behind the thread. Thanks for your support though and your awesome screens especially please keep'em coming I'm definately enjoying them :P

btw last pic was super hawt I oves me a girl with ears :P

Super hawt Miqote? This was one of my last Obnoxus picture before my ban:

7xg7l.jpg

The funny thing is: This 'Serenity' retexture/recolor was part of a pack of three color variants intended to be my very first real mod to be released on that site. There was some positive feedback on the picture, the mod would have been nice... A good example how Obnoxus' banhammer mania destroys modding opportunities, I somewhat lost interest in releasing it. The above is the 'Magma' version, I had also finished the 'Forest' variant which the character currently wears in my game:

ppjip.jpg

dD2xz.jpg

Miqote bonus pic! I love posting this one:

cJat7.jpg

This race is my second favourite after Lop-Ear Mini, they are so graceful and elegant (even when licking prophets :)).

Lmao hahahaha omg i just realized what obnoxus stood for. Ithought it was another website one that i hadnt heard of. Your retexture is beautiful you should consider modding again im sure you have a lot of great retexes as well as other creations.

That last pick was just fucking GREAT! Excuse my french. Im saving that. That pic was effin great.

I love the miqote race as well as the moonshadow. My all time favorite would have to be the one race i cannot obtain which i have truely fallen in love with, the ligfaerd elf race. I just love how the flesh looks its different and it looks gross but in such a beautiful way. I have a thing for the strange~ but holy crap that lst pic the licking one *sweats*

I'm sorry. Didn't want to sound condescending/high-and-mighty' date=' putting down your idea for the thread. A rather rude way to start a comment.

In fact, 'Your Characters' is a bit overcrowded, so an alternative to post pictures is indeed a good idea.

Everytime I posted in 'Your Characters' in the past, my pics didn't get much attention due to the sheer amount of users uploading stuff there.

So to apologize for my negative tone in my previous post - some more images:

Mr. Fantastic?

[img']http://i.imgur.com/oLiVo.jpg[/img]

"Whoops, I dropped it!" (skin texture by FelixG0D)

LSesm.jpg

Gazonga rides again

sLQ4m.jpg

And another old Obnoxus classic - 'Pay the price for pointing'

8xhUH.jpg

More to cum in future posts...

That 2nd pic is so hot. Where can I find the skin texture and possible her at?

Hahaha, I DUN GOOFED ("consequences will never be the same")!

I messed up when mentioning that other thread, it's certainly 'Everyone's Characters'. Embarrassing, that.

That 2nd pic is so hot. Where can I find the skin texture and possible her at?

Well, my friend FelixGOD made this texture, so I can't just go and share it. Thus I sent him a PM asking for his permission.

As soon as he replies, I will contact you. Might take a while though, last time he was active on here was six days ago.

More Miqotes for your pleasure, here's a team of five catgirl experts with the classic classes bard, agent, mage, warrior and thief.

A group shot of them in their vanilla gear, sixth girl is my knight character Tarah again (you'll recognize one of them as the prophet-licking girl):

Gz6wd.jpg

Personality vignettes for each one of them:

AXomY.jpg

w4hb5.jpg

qn6Ob.jpg

ggCLI.jpg

cT4OF.jpg

Group shot with their previous specialized gear. I have no group picture with their current equipment yet:

GnEoU.jpg

Next time I'll post my only Moonshadow character (up to now, that is).