[REQ] League Of Legends Armor Package

Mister X

Hey,

I wanted to ask if someone wants to create an armor package of some League Of Legends Armours.

At least my opinion is, there are some very nice models, who could work great in Skyrim, lore and non-lore friendly, skimpy and epic ones.

So, skimpy and (quite) lore-friendly

Leona_1.jpg

Skimpy and not that lore-friendly

Caitlyn_2.jpg

Epic and (quite) lore friendly

Shen_0.jpg

Epic and not that friendly

Karthus_0.jpg

So, maybe if someone is bored and able to create some of the LoL armors (no need to take exactly my examples) this could be very awesome :D

PS: Riots Legal Jibber Jabber allows this kind of stuff as long as you don't want to earn money with it, or restrict the use of Riot stuff.

Hmm, some interesting idea to play around with later: A Vel'Koz armor with an included weapon (maybe some kind of "whip" that looks like one of his ... arms) and a small MCM Menu which offers the option to add a chance for an Estrus event on hit of a female NPC ... so mybe the option only add the chance if the full armor is worn, ...

But know I'm curious about your package, how much do you already have, when do you think you could be finished? :D

That idea with the tentac... :wacko: *clears throat* ... arms ... ... would be funny: 
Vel'Koz used Ultimate Abillity ! - - - - - -  A Wild Estrus Has appeared! - - - - - - - It is super effective!  :D 

And into the package. I only have Ahri's robes (Ahri is the best  :wub: ), because I'm waiting for more topics like this to gather more LoL armours  :P. It would be nice to add about 100 new armours to the game hehehehe. 

So just a big package with all standard skin armors of any human-alike champ? Still, these would be around, don't know, 60? If I remember correctly some guys like Ryze or Mundo don't wear armor ...

But if I may make a request, the normal skin armors of Karthus and Azir are that epic, I could cum just because of the epicness :P

• 6 months later...

Imagine the chaos of an Urgot sex mod.

(I don't play league).

Actually, that's a thought, someone make a Queen of Pain follower.  :lol: 

queen-of-pain-wallpaper.jpg

So, a classical succubus? And why not Morgana, then we can stay with one game in the first part ;)

Morgana_0.jpg

Hey,

I wanted to ask if someone wants to create an armor package of some League Of Legends Armours.

At least my opinion is, there are some very nice models, who could work great in Skyrim, lore and non-lore friendly, skimpy and epic ones.

So, skimpy and (quite) lore-friendly

Leona_1.jpg

Skimpy and not that lore-friendly

Caitlyn_2.jpg

Epic and (quite) lore friendly

Shen_0.jpg

Epic and not that friendly

Karthus_0.jpg

So, maybe if someone is bored and able to create some of the LoL armors (no need to take exactly my examples) this could be very awesome :D

PS: Riots Legal Jibber Jabber allows this kind of stuff as long as you don't want to earn money with it, or restrict the use of Riot stuff.

the last one is lore friendly actualy it looks like something mannimarco the lich would wear.

• 2 weeks later...

lore friendly lol

cait looks like she belongs in fallout and i couldnt see shen or karthus in skyrim

Because of that Cait's example has the tag "NOT that lore-friendly" ;) It's hot, it's nice and it's something for those whiny little immersion junkies to crawl out of their holes -_- I mean, you are at a page where you can find bondage gear and tentacle monsters to rape a female, so who the fuck cares about the immersion of an armor???

And now, pls compare Shens armor to the one of the Nightingales, I would say, it can be immersive as a mixture of a thief and assassins armor.

Now take Karthus and compare him to the Dragonpriests. Tell me how much of a difference there is between their and his armor ;)

Archived