B. Sotteta Huntress Armor UNPB HDT

View File

So I liked the Huntress Armor that NSK put together over on the Nexus...

But, I'm not much on the base UNP body type and having no bounce is so boooooooring, so...

I threw the meshes into Outfit Studio did a convert from UNP to CBBE, then copied the bone weights from the HDT CBBE, and finally converted from CBBE to UNPB, then fixed clipping and saved the nif.

I did this for each armor, panty, trouser, and anything that needed to have bounce added... both 0 and 1 nif's :cool:

All credits for creation of the mod goes to the nsk13 for an outstanding mod.

REQUIREMENTS:

The original mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57909/?

All of the original mod's requirements

HDT (As the body is HDT weighted, duh)

Installation:

Copy and paste the material from the rar file into the skyrim\data folder over writing the orignal meshes....

Note: Currently no NMM or MO support so manual install...

Yeah I'm lazy on the installer go figure!!!

V1.2 Update Fixed Bone weighting issue from v1.1

Now you can use 100 weight.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57909/?
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thanks for this conversion! Great set of armors. The mystery of _1 nif leg problem is a small spot of stray weight painting from the left thigh ending up on the right. Super simple fix...just delete the stray spot. Toggle off x mirror before you do this. I've had that crop up MANY times in my experiments with Outfit Studio. Again...excellent conversion.

Could you upload the CBBE version also?

I did not make a CBBE Version....

I used Outfit Studio to convert from UNP to CBBE to UNPB (the cbbe shape was just a middle man needed to get OS to go from UNP to UNPB).

As such I did not do the ground work needed to make a CBBE version.

To make a CBBE version you would have to delete the base shape body from the mesh.

Then have Body Slide generate a base shape into the mesh in the batch build function.

This would also require remodeling the boots and the gloves as UNP and CBBE use different UV Maps for those body parts as well.

This mod only contains a HDT UNPB version of the torso/Cuirass and the pants/panties/Thong (actually the pants, panties, and thong needed no shape modification they just needed HDT for the bounce).

You are more then welcome to use this as a base to make a CBBE version, you will need to do some work though...

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this conversion. Is it possible to fix the concaved left breast (visible from side view)? Although not necessary, a patch to remove the butt and belly HDT would be nice (makes it impossible to mix the armor with items that don't have that).

Thank you so much for this conversion. Is it possible to fix the concaved left breast (visible from side view)? Although not necessary, a patch to remove the butt and belly HDT would be nice (makes it impossible to mix the armor with items that don't have that).

If you have Body Slide 2/ and Outfit Studio you can remove the HDT weighting by opening the nif files in the "Data\Meshes\DX\MiniArmorsCollection\" folder and do a copy bone weights from a BBP reference shape.

Also Brevi, which torso are you seeing a concave left breast on: A, B, C, or D? and at what body weight?

I will take a look at them in OS and see if it's visible, but it may be that your using a BBP skeleton and you need a HDT skeleton (XMPSE 2.0 or Greater) to see the breasts correctly.

Note: don't use the bbp option in xmpse 2.1 with this body as the breasts will do strange things with that version of the 2.1 skeleton.

And Finally.... I've updated the version to 1.2 with a fix to 3 nif files.

DX_MAC_SottetaA_1

DX_MAC_SottetaC_1

DX_MAC_SottetaD_1

EvilElf called it, the left leg bone weight had been copied over to the right leg on the _1.nif's for the A, C, and D torso's (strange it didn't do that for the B though).

Again use the Non-BBP version of the XPMSE Skeleton from 2.1 or the regular HDT skeleton from XMPSE 2.05/6 and this outfit should look fine.

If you have Body Slide 2/ and Outfit Studio you can remove the HDT weighting by opening the nif files in the "Data\Meshes\DX\MiniArmorsCollection\" folder and do a copy bone weights from a BBP reference shape.

Also Brevi, which torso are you seeing a concave left breast on: A, B, C, or D? and at what body weight?

I will take a look at them in OS and see if it's visible, but it may be that your using a BBP skeleton and you need a HDT skeleton (XMPSE 2.0 or Greater) to see the breasts correctly.

Note: don't use the bbp option in xmpse 2.1 with this body as the breasts will do strange things with that version of the 2.1 skeleton.

And Finally.... I've updated the version to 1.2 with a fix to 3 nif files.

DX_MAC_SottetaA_1

DX_MAC_SottetaC_1

DX_MAC_SottetaD_1

EvilElf called it, the left leg bone weight had been copied over to the right leg on the _1.nif's for the A, C, and D torso's (strange it didn't do that for the B though).

Again use the Non-BBP version of the XPMSE Skeleton from 2.1 or the regular HDT skeleton from XMPSE 2.05/6 and this outfit should look fine.

Sorry for replying so late.

All torsos. I'm using 100% weight and updated to 1.2 just now but same issue. See screens. The 1st screen is original UNP, the rest are UNPB. It's only visible from certain angles so it's not that big a deal.

I will try the outfit studio trick.

Thank you.

post-12362-0-50463000-1414021277_thumb.jpg

post-12362-0-66191000-1414021310_thumb.jpg

post-12362-0-73869900-1414021326_thumb.jpg

post-12362-0-74604600-1414021390_thumb.jpg

post-12362-0-79515200-1414021433_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

For some reason, I cannot have any of the dresses equipped at the same time as the panty or thong.

It might work when I put them on for the 1st time in my game, but every time after that when I add on the panty/thong the dress gets removed, and if I add on the dress then the panty/thong gets removed. Making it impossible to wear them both at the same time, so I just use panties from a different mod and it is fine.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or know how I might go about fixing it?