Looking for size variations for 2 MODs

maou

Didn't we have a "Is there a Mod for..." thread somewhere?

Anyway, I'm currently customizing Dibella's Watch and since in my game Dark Elves are busty I desperately need

a F-cup, H-cup or Double Melons version of the TM_HGEC Ball Gown.

Anyone know if a bustier version exists?

I'm also looking for variations of the bikinis from R18PN 02 - Lingerie Set for HGEC.

Any other size would do. Just need some variation. :)

About the lingerie set' date='maybe this will do http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=800 .I haven't download it and there aren't many pics but in the credits the OP mentions R18PN and that set so,yeah.

I'll keep an eye though for more variations.

[/quote']

Checked it but it "only" contains conversions of the lingerie sets.

I needed the bikinis from the original set for the Dibella dancers and priestesses.

Guess there aren't any alternatives yet.

Thanks anyway. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4825

It has tokens that apply breast deform animations. However, it isn't necessary to use the token. It applies based upon having an item in the inventory, in this case, a token. You could simply change it to apply the desired animation when the outfit is in the inventory, instead of a token...

But probably just modifiying it yourself in blender would be easier.

About the lingerie set' date='maybe this will do http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=800 .I haven't download it and there aren't many pics but in the credits the OP mentions R18PN and that set so,yeah.

I'll keep an eye though for more variations.

[/quote']

Checked it but it "only" contains conversions of the lingerie sets.

I needed the bikinis from the original set for the Dibella dancers and priestesses.

Guess there aren't any alternatives yet.

Thanks anyway. :)

These bikinis?

23589-3-1238925281.jpg

Don't worry,i'm not done looking yet,just show me the right direction and i might find something.

These bikinis?

Don't worry' date='i'm not done looking yet,just show me the right direction and i might find something.

[/quote']

Yep. The white and the black one are used in Dibella's Watch for the dancers and the priestesses. Any variation would help as long as the body is compatible with HGEC texture.

Any size? I know Trashdog has them in Chubby, but I'm not sure that's what you are looking for. I've also seen a "DM" version, but it was a fake one, without RA and the top was floating far in front of the boob so that the ginormous nipples didn't stick through. Please don't ask me where it was, it was quite a while back.

Not quite the same bikini, but nice anyway:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40957

from our very own Patzy.

Thx everyone.

@kevanlol

I currently stick with SetBody and customizing each NPC individually.

Using something like that for just a handful of NPCs would be overkill.

But I'll keep it in mind if the problem arises again, so thx for the link!

@EnchantedSharkfin + EvenstarGW

Those are different from the ones in the Lingerie set.

That's the problem. It may sound ridiculous but I limit myself to variations of the original item when customizing NPCs.

Usually not a problem with stock clothing and armor since there are many replacers but things like the darn bikinis make it difficult. :dodgy:

I've already searched the nexus myself. I think the only hope would be some of the Chinese/Korean/Russian sites I usually don't check.

DM (with or without RA) would be ideal for the one Dark Elf chick (Dark Elfs are the bustiest race in my game :D ).

I'm a beginner with Blender but I guess I could do some small corrections myself. Just not a full conversion.

I count 4 girls in Dibella's Watch wearing these. The original looks like D-cup.

A busty version for the Dark Elf and 1 or 2 variations from AA to E (including non-HGEC bodies provided they use the HGEC texture) would be ideal.

But that appears to be wishfull thinking atm. :s

So I'll take almost any size right now. Chubby version would be interesting too. Could you tell me where to get it?

Archived