MBP or HGEC

Freezer1

Hello I am using the HGEC body and always have for the diablo elves 6in1 and warcraft elves. I use the DM bbb body version. Latly I have been curious about the MBP mod and was wondering if the HGEC DM bbb body and armor conversions comflict with MBP? I thought I would ask before going through all the changes and finding out they don't work together.

Hey thanks, ya Im using the DM bbb Hgec (its a version without the RA)Medium bottom, and was worried that it would cause problems, I got Oblivion running as stable as the game can be and did not want to cause to much conflict.

the diablo elves 6in1 work with MBP right?

is there an english version of xeosp++?

MBP is compatible with all the major mods FCOM, MMM, OOO, warcry?

is there mods out there for their human conversions if needed?

Does xeosp++ include the other xeo versions (xeo, xeo5, xeorc4) or do I have to dl them as well? do I need these?

sorry for all the questions just want to get it right

Freezer:

Not sure on diablo elves but I think you should be fine. MBP is a passive mod. This means it does NOT replace any vanilla items or vanilla npc's. You have to install mods like lovers or from2chlives or others that will use it. Because MBP is passive it is completely compatible with all the major mods.

Now Xeo IS a replacer in that it will modify vanilla NPC's. Xeo is still compatible for the most part with all the major mods. The worst that happens is you get googly eyes on occasion. XeoSP++ helps to minimize and/or eliminate that.

You will need to install XeoSP v1, then install XeoSP++'s bsa and then install the XeoSP++ patch along with the updated esp.

Instructions how to install XEO: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13&page=41 (see post 401)

Links to get all the parts of Xeo need: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13&page=59 (see posts 581,590)

Note: the skinset link/mod is completely optional.

I Downloaded these:

种族-MBP1.4aFull&MBP++0.94a&x117++0.78allin1傻瓜包_2.3

XEOSP++_Informal_Indie_Version(高材质解压版)_2011.07.18

XEOSP_1.0

xeosp++(eng_V2)

XEOSP++V2_Master_2011.5.17Update

Am I set to go?

Do I have to Use the F-INevOblivion_skinset合集? It link says it needed on one line and optional on another. is good to use will it conflict with HGEC DMRA body?

I also Downloaded these not sure if Needed

MBP傻瓜包-附件包

种族-XEOSP++_Informal_Indie_Version(低材质解压版)_2011.07.18

程序-非官方湮灭基础包_3.35版

Thanks Again for Help

You are set. Follow the instructions and install them.

No you do NOT need F-INevOblivion_skinset. I don't use it myself. I use a setbody mod and liked the texture files (skinsets) that came with it. It should work if the mesh is HGEC based but I can't guarantee it as I am not a fan of the "round ass" part of DMRA :)

You also do not need: XEOSP++_Informal_Indie_Version(高材质解压版)_2011.07.18 or any of these:

MBP傻瓜包-附件包

种族-XEOSP++_Informal_Indie_Version(低材质解压版)_2011.07.18

程序-非官方湮灭基础包_3.35版

Per the instructions install MBP's omod, then SP1, then SP++, then the Update, then the new esp (eng_v2 xeosp++) and don't forget the delete folder step!

Lastly don't forget to archive invalidate!!!!! :)

Archived