Share your Racemenu preset (slot file).

Yo i made a little character preset, and i mean preset in the sense that it's a good face to edit and make your character from. She got a full, very round and smooth face, no sunken cheeks, to allow for a good base. Be creative with sliders and my hope is that you can get very many different characters from this base. Oh and yes, she's got a sort of an anime look, no character background. Enjoy, good luck!

Load with RaceMenu, she's made with the Nord race but if you use any other race she's got sculpt files saved on 50 weight.

Download: Dekochara - Animeshoujo preset -1-

Dekochara - Animeshoujo preset -1-.7z

post-749685-0-69263300-1443281473_thumb.jpg

I don't have much experience in making characters, but I think my character looks good.

t6zImyl.jpg

FUIPc5R.jpg

The first picture is a High Elf version of my preset, and the second one is a Nord version of my preset. I'm having trouble deciding which one looks better.

Also, here's the mod list:

Mods:

RaceMenu

Better Males

AppachiSkyHair + Extra Male Hair Addon

KS Hairdos Renewal (Not sure what the hair I'm using comes from. It's either of those two.)

Fine Face Textures For Men

Etherial Elven Overhaul, though I'm using a High Elf version of my own Nord preset so I don't know if it has an effect. Also, the male textures are probably overwritten by Fine Face Textures for Men.

I believe that's all of my appearance mods.

The .zip has .jslots for both the High Elf and Nord version.

My first character was a wood elf archer named Link :3 so i've a soft spot for both! the only adjustment i'm personally gonna make is the eye shape but thats my preference, thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back but wtf is up with this thread, it dead or what ?  

Made this one evil sorceress redhead, so I'm sharing it. Don't ask about the dog with the boner, it's for herm, theatrical purposes. 

Calandrei of Blodwulf

Nord. 

post-290274-0-86840700-1444352058_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-81631400-1444352062_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-30413100-1444352065_thumb.jpg

Necessary mods :

• Racemenu (last version)
  • Citrus Head (Player version)
  • Real Girl or SRG Female Textures by Seren4XX
  • KS hairs
  • Smile in HD
  • Eyes of Beauty
  • Brows

Other (non necessary) : 

• Tundra ENB 
  • Suicide Girls Tatoos
  • Empyrean Warpaints
  • Frecklemania
  • SSS Patch for ENB
  • Draconic Bloodline (armor)
  • Dragonbone Bikini ("armor")

I think that's all, as always I'm too lazy to delete all the overlays, so the .jslot is baked with it. If you have purple textures, turn all Bodypaint, Handpaint, Makeup options in Racemenu back to "Default". You can also download the overlay mods without installing the .esps, Racemenu will pick them up. 

Calandrei.rar

I'm back but wtf is up with this thread, it dead or what ?  

Made this one evil sorceress redhead, so I'm sharing it. Don't ask about the dog with the boner, it's for herm, theatrical purposes. 

Calandrei of Blodwulf

Nord. 

Necessary mods :

• Racemenu (last version)
  • Citrus Head (Player version)
  • Real Girl or SRG Female Textures by Seren4XX
  • KS hairs
  • Smile in HD
  • Eyes of Beauty
  • Brows

Other (non necessary) : 

• Tundra ENB 
  • Suicide Girls Tatoos
  • Empyrean Warpaints
  • Frecklemania
  • SSS Patch for ENB
  • Draconic Bloodline (armor)
  • Dragonbone Bikini ("armor")

I think that's all, as always I'm too lazy to delete all the overlays, so the .jslot is baked with it. If you have purple textures, turn all Bodypaint, Handpaint, Makeup options in Racemenu back to "Default". You can also download the overlay mods without installing the .esps, Racemenu will pick them up. 

attachicon.gifCalandrei.rar

Thanks for sharing. She's beautiful!

Thanks for sharing. She's beautiful!

Thanks man ! 

Hey if someone manages to fix that square thing going on in her eyes and post her back here that'd be really cool ! No idea why she got that, it's pretty annoying for screenshots even if shadows hide it most of the time ... 

Well its ECE but hey why not post it here in the spirit of sharing.

She does not have a name. My favorite name is Nichole but I do not think she looks like a Nichole. I tried to go for a natural, "not trying too hard" look.

Il include the slot 1 preset, both normal and pushup bodyslide presets, and a text file telling what mods go into her. (if i can remember them all).

Fair Skin Complexion

Eyes of Beauty or Eyes of Aber (I have both downloaded but I'm pretty sure the eyes are from eyes of beauty)

ApachiiSkyHair (human09)

Enhanced Character Edit

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition (curvy, cuz what other option is there?)

i got the oily skin from a post by oiransenun.

Il post pics on imgur to not flood with pictures.

Surprise Fatty Character

I dont know if i even added the right files.

For the bodyslide presets i got them from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

Face preset came from: Documents\My Games\skyrim\CME_save

Face

Body: hips and butt stays the same across weights because I like butts. And i dont know how to fix the hands and feet.

Weight 100

Weight 50

Weight 0

With some armor

Nice but won't work for racemenu im pretty sure there's still a ece thread somewhere.

The ECE thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22125-share-your-character-presets-d/page-1

I'll share Abby's most recent preset with you all, hopefully you enjoy her.

Race: Imperial

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - SG Renewal

Brows - SG Brows

Lips - Seductive Lips HD

Eyes - The Eyes of Beauty

Preset 4

hsH2eiO.jpg

attachicon.gifPreset 4.7z

Preset 5

oplzk6l.jpg

attachicon.gifPreset 5.7z

WOW! Thank you! I loved this pic on Nexus.

Glad you like her, I hope everything transferred right in the preset, I'd hate for her to not look the same for others as she does for me.

She doesn't look like that for me :|

I'll edit this post in a sec with the version I got.

Edit: 5YW4JJ2.png

Something I missed?

I really want her to look as it does for you.

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - SG Renewal

Brows - SG Brows

Lips - Seductive Lips HD

Preset 4

hsH2eiO.jpg

Preset 5

oplzk6l.jpg

Glad you like her, I hope everything transferred right in the preset, I'd hate for her to not look the same for others as she does for me.

Something I missed?

It's probably the ENB and or lighting that's affecting it.

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - SG Renewal

Brows - SG Brows

Lips - Seductive Lips HD

Preset 4

hsH2eiO.jpg

Preset 5

oplzk6l.jpg

Something I missed?

It's probably the ENB and or lighting that's affecting it.

That would be my advice as well. If you don't want to or can't use the ENB then I would suggest removing the dirt on the face to get a more clean look (I only added it to give a little bit of imperfections on the face). It's a pretty old preset though so it could probably use some touching up with the sculpt tool. I've since moved on to a more updated preset which I released on the nexus, which you can find here if you so desire. If I get some time this weekend I'll try to load up this old preset and maybe give it some touch ups.

Messed around some with the old preset of Abigail to touch her up a bit. I've gone through some texture and enb changes since I originally released her so there are some differences but I tried to keep her largely the same. I removed the dirt but left the scar (it's more noticeable now due to my scar mod).

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - Fair Skin

Brows - SG Brows

Preview shots:

With enb enabled

xsZkz7H.jpg

With enb disabled

vXCPi97.jpg

Abigail 4.zip

Messed around some with the old preset of Abigail to touch her up a bit. I've gone through some texture and enb changes since I originally released her so there are some differences but I tried to keep her largely the same. I removed the dirt but left the scar (it's more noticeable now due to my scar mod).

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - Fair Skin

Brows - SG Brows

Preview shots:

With enb enabled

xsZkz7H.jpg

With enb disabled

vXCPi97.jpg

Woah, cool.

Using right away. :P

do anyone in here know how to shorten the neck in RM? I lifted my char's face and got the giraffe neck :(

Now I can't help but to look at it awkwardly everytime i play

P.s I'm trying to create Liya from the movie Dragon Nest: Warrior's Dawn as my char :D

Guys,

the only things you need are: the same version of RaceMenu and head sculpt, which is not always provided by creator...

In most cases (if you have all required mods installed) only lack of sculpt causes the problem.

regards,

D.

Hey paji your presets are great however, could you actually export the head using skulpt? then everyone could get it to work 100% and enjoy your beautiful characters.

and the head skulpt is actually needed, the nif files that come with it are incompatible with the newest racemenu the "12-23-2013 7-30-49.nif" and alike are unloadable

The head export files are more of a last resort.

The preset stores all diffs for all parts of the face. It is transferable assuming you use the same morphs. Where this can fail is if you use custom morphs on your Race. The sculpt provides a diff of what you currently have ingame. The preset provides a diff after sliders are used by the creator. The preset couldn't do this unless you kept both the original mesh and the diff. The original mesh to "normalize" what you currently have (to match the original creator's base head), and the diff to make it the same as what you have now.

Storing the export is always a good idea however as this can guarantee geometric reconstruction assuming you are using the same meshes.

I know this thread is meant for the CME file, but the problem i have is, i don't know what mods i have installed...i suppose i can post my load order...but i'm not sure what mods are being used as i'm quite noobish (I have multiple face mods, and not sure if some overwrite others, etc.)

But anyways, here's my girl.

post-47114-0-97444800-1445993080_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

This might not be the spot to post but was wondering if anyone had the Hikari preset that i could get, it used to be on nexus mods, but guess the owner is charging 5 dollars to get it now? If anyone could help me it would be great, early christmas gift hehe, thanks all!

Guest endgameaddiction

iandude, SkyrimGTX is not the original creator of that character. You can find the preset here. Look at members uploaded images and you'll see your proof there. Also, if you want to have the exact same appearance. Just download the follower mod and swap the textures to get the body tats and add the hair in CK. Or, you can equip Hikari's hair style if you download SkyrimGTX's heavy armor pack that includes it.