Sounds Of Skyrim Project

Keilkravec

Found this on a blog in japanese, from nexus and a big hit on the workshop. Adds 460 new ambient sounds to skyrim and makes a huuge difference for immersion. Thought I'd spread it around here in case some of you havn't seen it yet, but this is absolutely nuts.

I tested this out straight off in Labrynthian, and almost pooped myself, felt like Amnesia - The Dark Decent at times..gawd i hated that game..actually had to change pants cause of it lol.

its only setup in the video to play back to back at high volume so you can hear what all will play, it plays in random order a bit quieter and at about 30 second intervals, not just looping the same sounds over and over in an area, it goes at random. Try it in Labrynthian, it'll make you look twice behind you, least it did for me having played other horror games.

• 5 months later...

I hate to bump an older thread, but I was looking on the Nexus, Steam, and Google for the Sounds of Skyrim mods but I cannot find them anywhere. The author of the mods took them off (or has hidden them on) the Nexus and Steam. I was wondering if anyone had these mods that they could upload somewhere so I could download them. I was hoping for all of the Sounds of Skyrim series mods, but any at all that anyone has will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

~Ari

I hate to bump an older thread' date=' but I was looking on the Nexus, Steam, and Google for the Sounds of Skyrim mods but I cannot find them anywhere. The author of the mods took them off (or has hidden them on) the Nexus and Steam. I was wondering if anyone had these mods that they could upload somewhere so I could download them. I was hoping for all of the Sounds of Skyrim series mods, but [b']any [/b]at all that anyone has will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

~Ari

It has temporarily been hidden because the mods caused bloating to save game files. The author is working to fix this and will then re-upload.

• 4 months later...

Archived