Random CTD

gaspingasp

I'm getting random CTD which usually happens around 5-10 min of playing. I used LOOT and everything check out. I cleaned the master files with TES5edit. I don't believe there is mod incompatibilities. I will link my Papyrus log as well as my load order. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have a GTX 770 as well. I did check my RAM and apparently 1 of my RAM isn't working properly. Yay that means time to spend more money!

Bad luck... isn't the PC fairly new? Maybe ask for a refund, or at least change the RAM where you bought it?

well when I say new, its newer than my older 1 lol. this pc is a few year old hammy down.

I have a GTX 770 as well. I did check my RAM and apparently 1 of my RAM isn't working properly. Yay that means time to spend more money!

Bad luck... isn't the PC fairly new? Maybe ask for a refund, or at least change the RAM where you bought it?

Archived