I need help

odonsus

Hello community, you see i want skyrim to be a place where i can do what i want so, in order to achieve that i begin learning things and i see this forum and i just want my skyrim to be the best at doing things like sex i mean i want to be able to use the mods here but i dont understand almost anything i just see that you need one mod for one thing that this one need for another etc. im really confused and fustrated, so pls is there any guide to put your skyrim so you can get the best roleplay experience possible? (i talk about adult mods) if so please link it to me thaanks and great job to all ^^

P:D: i wanted to install sexlab and others like More nasty critters or Zaz animation pack etc. and Sclongs of skyrim etc to make the experience much better and Physics too

Did you check this one? Obviously you have to install the latest versions and not the ones mentioned in the guide but the steps should be the same :P

But if i install like the guide says it only installs sexlab right? But if i want all the others? what then? and if i want to install bodys too¿? sorry for my lack of information i apreciate much the help thank you so much :)

Archived