CTD uppon adding CHSBHC for CBBE

Guys, I fugged up GOOD.

So like me...i can never leave well enough alone. My game was basically running perfectly and if i dont need to go into great detail as to what mods im using, I will say this, ive been modding with lovers for a few years now, so i have nothing weird or crazy that would/should be messing with my load order. I have FNISd, BOSSd, Re-archived. To no avail.

Now, I can get to the menu, but continue, load, and new all result in a CTD AFTER load. So I MAY have not read the instructions (for installing cbbe) correctly, and installed the Breast physx (CHSBHC) BEFORE installing CBBE (which had already been installed... i just wanted bigger tits for gods sake) and of course it wasnt until after i fucked it all up that i realized i couldve taken care of it in the showracemenu. 

anyways, i spent about 5 hours yesterday troubleshooting and nothing fixed or changed the way it CTD

So here i am, again, ill provide any info you request if it will help, but I WANT MY DAMN SKYRIM BACK!! 

hahah thank you Mod Gods of Loverslab

Sincerely, robotxrok

Guys, I fugged up GOOD.

So like me...i can never leave well enough alone. My game was basically running perfectly and if i dont need to go into great detail as to what mods im using, I will say this, ive been modding with lovers for a few years now, so i have nothing weird or crazy that would/should be messing with my load order. I have FNISd, BOSSd, Re-archived. To no avail.

Now, I can get to the menu, but continue, load, and new all result in a CTD AFTER load. So I MAY have not read the instructions (for installing cbbe) correctly, and installed the Breast physx (CHSBHC) BEFORE installing CBBE (which had already been installed... i just wanted bigger tits for gods sake) and of course it wasnt until after i fucked it all up that i realized i couldve taken care of it in the showracemenu. 

anyways, i spent about 5 hours yesterday troubleshooting and nothing fixed or changed the way it CTD

So here i am, again, ill provide any info you request if it will help, but I WANT MY DAMN SKYRIM BACK!! 

hahah thank you Mod Gods of Loverslab

Sincerely, robotxrok

update! I got the game running by installing default XP32s skeleton. So now my game works, but i dont have moving boobs/ass. 

CHSBHC wouldn't be used to determine breast size in CBBE. CBBE will always rely upon itself for the shape of the body/size of the breasts. The CHSBHC install is to get the BBP animations working. When you install CBBE over CHSBHC, you should allow CBBE to overwrite any files from CHSBHC or it won't work properly. Since CBBE doesn't have native animations, the CHSBHC animations will still be intact after installing CBBE.

Here is what always worked for me for CBBE install:

1 - Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force (required by XPMS and XPMSE)

2 - Install a skeleton like XPMSE (1.93 legacy definitey works with CBBE) and overwrite any files

3 - Install animations - full install of UNPB Redux or CHSBHC

4 - Install CBBE and overwrite any files

5 - Run BodySlide and generate the CBBE T/BBP or HDT body of your choice

6 - Run FNIS with the arm fix patch selected

I've used both CHSBHC and a full install of UNPB Redux and it's worked like a charm. I recently downloaded the new CBBE 3.3 and am currently using CHSBHC for the animations. Works really well. Hope this helps!

CHSBHC wouldn't be used to determine breast size in CBBE. CBBE will always rely upon itself for the shape of the body/size of the breasts. The CHSBHC install is to get the BBP animations working. When you install CBBE over CHSBHC, you should allow CBBE to overwrite any files from CHSBHC or it won't work properly. Since CBBE doesn't have native animations, the CHSBHC animations will still be intact after installing CBBE.

2 - Install a skeleton like XPMSE (1.93 legacy definitey works with CBBE) and overwrite any files

I've used both CHSBHC and a full install of UNPB Redux and it's worked like a charm. I recently downloaded the new CBBE 3.3 and am currently using CHSBHC for the animations. Works really well. Hope this helps!

ha, trying to gain bigger tits via new model mooted the breast animations. then created this huge thunderfuck!

I appreciate your immediate response! im omw to work for the day, but will be home later today to update on whether or not its working! 

thank you :) 

So i did all of that perfectly in order, new updates, and still CTD. D: 

ha, trying to gain bigger tits via new model mooted the breast animations. then created this huge thunderfuck!

I appreciate your immediate response! im omw to work for the day, but will be home later today to update on whether or not its working! 

thank you :)

UPDATE/SOLVED

As far as my system/setup HDT does not like XPMSE/XP32. So i had to basically not use HDT and just install XPMSE standalone. Which is fine. Game works fine now, very rarely ill fall into a loadloop, but nothing a quick restart doesnt fix. 

Follow the install directions of sorsharavenwing. VERY IMPORTANT.

Archived