[REL] UNP TERA ARMORS BELLY, BREAST AND BUTT NODES

Can you look at the gunslinger girl outfit? On my girl the breasts go from a 1 to a -100 (it seems lol). If that outfit doesn't turn your breasts into non-existent acorns then it must be something on my end. There's several other outfits like that but if that one works fine for others it must be me.

Regardless I can't tell you how thankful I am for people like you that create these mods for us and I can't wait till you release the Art of Magica version's!!!!!!!!! (really excited about this if you can't tell...there are some amazing outfits in that mod). 

well, when i was converting i noticed that various armors dont haves 100 weight, just 0, some of the new ones had that situation, to fix that i would have to get into modify the armor more deeply but, i must be honest, im not in the mood to do so and my machine is not yet with me and in soooooo in rage, i will try to do somthing about those ones but i dont promise nothing bud, sorry about that but the main meshes dont have 100 weight.

ahh, if they didn't have 100 weight to begin with you didn't adjust it, got it. I am more than content with what you gave us so no bitching from me! I remember when my comp crashed last...now everytime I "upgrade" to a new computer I make sure I keep my old one for spare parts lol. Good luck on it!

• 3 weeks later...

ahh, if they didn't have 100 weight to begin with you didn't adjust it, got it. I am more than content with what you gave us so no bitching from me! I remember when my comp crashed last...now everytime I "upgrade" to a new computer I make sure I keep my old one for spare parts lol. Good luck on it!

Yea, that could be a scape way but in my situation is a Lenovo laptop, i can pay the rapairs but i dont have to becuz it haves warranty so, I dont have PC for play or mod, have to wait, becuz i have waited a looong time XD

Thanks! I didn't have problems with it except for the armors not at 100% weight just like what was reported above.

I'm wondering if you would still be supporting this mod or provide a patch or even better~ convert to unpb?

With the recent bodyslide studio i would like to play with it but cant promise nothing becuz i dont have a PC to work on that, but dunno, have to see the feature and if unpb body stick to my tastes XD

Yea, that could be a scape way but in my situation is a Lenovo laptop, i can pay the rapairs but i dont have to becuz it haves warranty so, I dont have PC for play or mod, have to wait, becuz i have waited a looong time XD

Thanks! I didn't have problems with it except for the armors not at 100% weight just like what was reported above.

I'm wondering if you would still be supporting this mod or provide a patch or even better~ convert to unpb?

With the recent bodyslide studio i would like to play with it but cant promise nothing becuz i dont have a PC to work on that, but dunno, have to see the feature and if unpb body stick to my tastes XD

Ya, laptop's are totally a different beast. Good luck on the return laptop being truly fixed! 

On a different note....how hard is it to go in and alter armor skins? There's a few that still needs their butt flap removed and a couple of the light armor converts that look absolutely amazing detail wise but cover way too much up in my opinion and would look even more amazing with part of them altered/removed.

As our bud said, some of the armors haves the parts shatered and u can just delete the part, some others are glued all, and u have to use a more invasive program, maybe nifskope or some advanded software, but he has stated he did all the ones that could have been removed, u cna try and doit bud, we need all the hands around XD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

fantastic work! thanks much. been lookin for good unp based Tera stuff w/ physics and these work great mixed in with some of the 7Base i have. would love to find some UNPB tho.

was worried about these since my HDT is set up for no belly, but these are working great. no weird belly movement and my hdt logs show no errors

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know, very old thread, sorry!

I love this mod. Its the best Tera mod imo, course I never played Tera, so all i have to go on is the many mods offering tera armor.

For some reason I have a weird bug that I cant find anyone else having, and I'd like to know if anyone else ran into it. When the breasts grow from pregnancy, the back of the right arm also grows out a "flap" which jiggles as well. Its on every armor in the mod for me and no other mods does this happen. I replaced one of your meshes with the original and no hdt but also no flap. Is it a texture error or something wrong with my HDT>? I know, load order and etc. I just cant even. SO, really all im hoping is someone has seen this before. I reinstalled hdt and xpmse3... tried a new game new character, Still a little flap on the back on the right arm seems to share the HDT the breasts have. Help?