Female followers/companions

TheTraveler

one of the best companion mods was "Girls of Skyrim". Unfortunately this mod is no longer available, it was removed everywhere.

Edit: I am in possession of this mod, but unfortunately only in version of CBBE. but to exchange the body, is an easy thing. when needed only to get through a PM.

Can you attach the file to this thread please? I am looking for a good follower mod and this one looks awesome!

one of the best companion mods was "Girls of Skyrim". Unfortunately this mod is no longer available, it was removed everywhere.

Edit: I am in possession of this mod, but unfortunately only in version of CBBE. but to exchange the body, is an easy thing. when needed only to get through a PM.

Can you attach the file to this thread please? I am looking for a good follower mod and this one looks awesome!

you can but read, or?

in Edit stands an important word ***PM***!

this mod was removed everywhere, I do not know the basis of the removal, it  can be a copyright infringement or it was the author.

in order to get no problems, just a PM.

• 2 years later...

Archived