Import Heads/Faces from Oblivion to Blender

comissair

You'd need a way of applying the facegen modifications to the face model.

I've asked our resident scripting expert, Gerra6, for help making that possible, but... Well, didn't get very far I'm afraid. That was a while ago. You could try asking him yourself, if you feel exceptionally persuasive and lucky.

You'd need a way of applying the facegen modifications to the face model.

I've asked our resident scripting expert, Gerra6, for help making that possible, but... Well, didn't get very far I'm afraid. That was a while ago. You could try asking him yourself, if you feel exceptionally persuasive and lucky.

Well, I don't feel any luck. I'm already bothering too much people already with this post. But thanks for the info!

depends on what you want to do       you can import any head to blender .               if you want to mofify the head ; you just need to know if the head is associated with a morph file.tri  like any standard head   or animated shape like the ogre head .        any way it is associated to animations   and you need to look for file.tri     i can not give a link  but you easily find  in Google  a link to nexus  to download all nessary files  to be able to work with in blender.

if you want to morph a head to make it more beautyfull  like with character generator    it is more easy to work with a face importer like wayn bash   and reexport it to any npc.

I do believe what comissair requested was a way to get his Oblivion character's head to be a 3d model with all of the modifications already included. Which is to say, a way to apply the .tri changes from a save game (or from an esp) to the 3d file itself.

Presumably, the intention is to use that same face the Oblivion character had for 3d renders and\or exporting it to other games such as Skyrim.

If you know of such a way, please, by all means share; I've searched for a while myself and couldn't find anything.

Archived