Switching from 10-24 to v14.28 wierd breasts

shadow866

Hello.

Alright so i have been using 10-24 version for a long time because well.

If i switch to 14.28 the breasts sink in a bit and becomes flatter(changes shape) and im wondering if there is any solution for that?

Im using a old CBBE TBBP bodyslide body that i no longer have as a bodyslide preset. And i would like to keep that body. Since i got alot of converted armors to that body.

Maybe there is a way to turn it into a preset?

Or does the older tbbp bodies simple doesnt work with the latest version of HDT?

Sorry if this has been posted before. Thanks

Hello.

Alright so i have been using 10-24 version for a long time because well.

If i switch to 14.28 the breasts sink in a bit and becomes flatter(changes shape) and im wondering if there is any solution for that?

Im using a old CBBE TBBP bodyslide body that i no longer have as a bodyslide preset. And i would like to keep that body. Since i got alot of converted armors to that body.

Maybe there is a way to turn it into a preset?

Or does the older tbbp bodies simple doesnt work with the latest version of HDT?

attachicon.gifBody cbbeTBBP.zip

Find a different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, or edit the xml file Yourself. Make sure Your Skeleton is up to date! I like Groovtama's variant of the XP32 Skeleton. 

From 10-24 to later version

multiply all xyz value in inertiaAndMassInv by 0.01425

<hkparam name="inertiaAndMassInv">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.500000)</hkparam>

the 1st, 2nd and 3rd numbers.
don't modify them if they are zero.

in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, right?

I did the ctrl f search in the document and multiplied all the hkparam name="inertiaAndMassInv" that i could find with 0.01425 and changed the numbers without problems. And yes i didnt touch the 0.000000 numbers or the 4th number. But it still didnt solve it.

It feels like the gravity in new versions is stronger compared to old version because breasts sinks/becomes flat.

Unless i did something wrong. Anything im missing?

Thanks for your time.

Archived