sexout notify

sexout rapers

sexoutsex

uwhnv-core

lings pretty things

perk evey level

faster running

nuderay

as I stated before i can get some dirty talk out of npc's and i got rape punch and leash gun and reset gun but none of them does anything

im sure i have done somthing very basically stupid but as i said ...Nub.

Thanks in advance

ok nub here' date='

this is my load order in nexus mod manager

falloutnv

sexout.esm

sexout common resources

AWOP

lings.esm

sexout level up

sexout notify

sexout rapers

sexoutsex

uwhnv-core

lings pretty things

perk evey level

faster running

nuderay

as I stated before i can get some dirty talk out of npc's and i got rape punch and leash gun and reset gun but none of them does anything

im sure i have done somthing very basically stupid but as i said ...Nub.

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

OK perhaps i have left out some valuable info that would help me get some help. i am not sure what that could be but, heres some more info that might help. PIP boy says missing file for both rape punch and leash gun. also i had to make some small changes to archivevalidation to run animated prostitution , would this have messed things up for sexout? would it hepl possibly to delete the game competely and then reinstall it and get the sexout mod and plugins after? and is there a reason that nexus mod manager will fuck things up ..? i could drop it and get FOMM.

The missing file is normal. That just means there is no icon for them to show you in the pip boy.

It sounds to me like nuderay might be to blame, what does that do? If it adds some kind of nude animations, it's probably to blame.

Also, yes, you most definitely should be using FOMM and not that piece of junk from nexus. Ok, I don't know if it's actually a piece of junk, but I've heard rumors. I refuse to try it myself, FOMM is almost perfect.

The missing file is normal. That just means there is no icon for them to show you in the pip boy.

It sounds to me like nuderay might be to blame' date=' what does that do? If it adds some kind of nude animations, it's probably to blame.

Also, yes, you most definitely should be using FOMM and not that piece of junk from nexus. Ok, I don't know if it's actually a piece of junk, but I've heard rumors. I refuse to try it myself, FOMM is almost perfect.

[/quote']

nude ray just adds a "nuderay" gun in good springs shoot people and the are naked for 30 seconds if you have some nude skins.

Ill get rid of nexus mod manager and go with fomm.

thanks for the reply. :)

ok i have deleted the game and re installed it, aswell as dropped nexus mod manager and picked up FOMM

heres my loadout as of now .. things still arent working

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Lings.esm

SexoutRapers.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

Faster Running (5.5).esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

Total active plugins: 10

Total plugins: 16

suggestions??

ok i have deleted the game and re installed it' date=' aswell as dropped nexus mod manager and picked up FOMM

heres my loadout as of now .. things still arent working

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Lings.esm

SexoutRapers.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

Faster Running (5.5).esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

Total active plugins: 10

Total plugins: 16

suggestions??

[/quote']

additionally in third person view my char is inside a red and white exlamation mark.....odd....i have sexoutsex and smallertalk aswell but if i try to run them the game crashes at the first screen.

You're missing a mesh or texture' date=' meaning something you installed did not install correctly. Crashes mean you probably missed something else even more important.

What else did you install that you're not listing, through FOMM or otherwise?

[/quote']

beware of girl high rez body replacer, but i have it uninstalled at the moment

Did you install NVSE? That's the one thing you have to install manually' date=' FOMM will not install it properly for you.

[/quote']

ahh ok here we go i just installed it in fomm , ill lookin to how to do it manually, and i guess remove it from fomm?

Did you install NVSE? That's the one thing you have to install manually' date=' FOMM will not install it properly for you.

[/quote']

ahh ok here we go i just installed it in fomm , ill lookin to how to do it manually, and i guess remove it from fomm?

Yeah. For whatever reason, FOMM will not install NVSE even if the archive structure is correct. It's racist against .dll files or something.

[/quote']

Yeah. For whatever reason, FOMM will not install NVSE even if the archive structure is correct. It's racist against .dll files or something.

ok i am still in a excalamation mark and sunny smiles wont get naked ...but the good news in that she just got raped in the mouth by the old guy from the from porch lol... now nvse has a folder called src with lots of stuff in it but, it isint mentioned in the install instructions, should that folder go somewhere?... also should re install my mods now that nvse seems to be working properly? would that get thos bouncing boobs out of the default undies?

Archived