[Race Request]Elin/miku

-lotus

Dunno if there are already mods working on it, or topics about it, but found nothing on search.

So, its possible to create a new stand-alone race for choosing in ShowRaceMenu?

If is there, the question is: Why no one worked on it yet?

So, can anyone work on it?

I've no doubt it's entirely possible to make a proper Elin race. I suppose someone would have to tinker with the individual Elin rips we've already seen and build a base body/race out of them.

Or at any rate, that's what I'm hoping to do once I have some idea of what I'm doing with Blender and Nifskope...

I've been thinking about using that "no armor" Elin set as a starting point. A morphable head is probably going to be beyond me, but I'm cautiously optimistic that I could use the set to come up with a reasonably good base body. It needs some significant tweaking first, of course (the thighs and hands are way too big, while the arms and shoulders are way too skinny).

I've been thinking about using that "no armor" Elin set as a starting point. A morphable head is probably going to be beyond me' date=' but I'm cautiously optimistic that I could use the set to come up with a reasonably good base body. It needs some significant tweaking first, of course (the thighs and hands are way too big, while the arms and shoulders are way too skinny).

[/quote']

The big hips and skinny arms/shoulders are how the elin's are supposed to look. If you are editing them to look more like a normal body then they wont be elin anymore, and in that case you might aswell be using the loli body I mentioned. ^^;

Archived