REQ. Gloves for Dream Girl

dTd

As anyone who uses Dream Girl for their playing experience knows her hands are quite different from the norm. If any modeler could take some time to create some gloves for this great body replacement I'm certain the user-base would be ever so grateful.

Gauntlets and gloves cover the seams, use the default miners gloves and you'll see them. It's been an issue since DG was released. Petrovich was going to do some gloves but it's been a long while since I've heard from him.

The seam on miner's gloves is really hard to spot, I had to use tfc and max zoom to see it.  I guess like you said that the seams are usually covered which begs the question does seam really matter if you cannot spot it?  I do notice a huge arm seam with UNP mage gloves.

LordDarkElf (author of DG vanilla cloth/armor replacer and the lace mini dress for DG ) is still active on Nexus so maybe this is something he might be interested to do. 

Archived