So Im done with women......(Characters) Making a male pc anything I should know?

Majuko

Done making female pc's i sit in character creation for 45mins or more trying to get her perfect then....I change her eyes hair or some other shit about her every time i load it up or find some shit i don't like about her. Thats besides the point tho, I'm making a male character so any tips on textures, bodies great armors, and any thing else that i might find interesting xD

Guys rule Girls suck (Dick....jk Well straight girls do...right?)

Thanks for the help LL community you rock!

Turn that SOS slider all the way up. It's the only way!

That's too much penis for this fag. 

On a serious note, for customization's sake use the SOS sliders if you want to get technical about your character's dick. 

If you don't care about how your digital dinghy looks, the SOS bodies are still the best in terms of details and textures.

Armor is harder to come by, but I swear I've seen TERA conversions. Again on the topic of penis, there's a (Frankly ridiculous, IMO) skimpy armor for SOS for floppy dicks while dungeon diving. I just don't think i'd want to run around with my penis open to the world like that, but to each their own.

As for interesting, I can't say much since I always play a furry character, My Nezumi Rat in fact. *

*available now at your nearest adult download section.

Turn that SOS slider all the way up. It's the only way!

That's too much penis for this fag. 

Not sure how you meant that to come across, but I thought that video was hilarious. who was that comedian? 

And I'm sure OP doesn't want a third leg, which is what the sliders gave me when I turned it all the way up. Thanks for the laugh BTW.

Wow the trolls I wasnt even gonna install SOS lol I don't care about how  my PC's penis looks. Its not like ima be taking my cloths off everything 5mins saying "Hmm did i make it the right size? Its cold outside lemme make it smaller" LMFAO 

On a serious note tera armors is very nice all around armor mod for the men but how about hair mods for men cause SG is THE BEST for woman. What about men?

Not sure how you meant that to come across, but I thought that video was hilarious. who was that comedian? 

And I'm sure OP doesn't want a third leg, which is what the sliders gave me when I turned it all the way up. Thanks for the laugh BTW.

Ron White, the discussion reminded me that particular skit he did that's why I linked it  :D

Back on the topic at hand...

For male hair I still only know about Apachii

Also don't forget facial hair!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28363/?

I take it you mean Skyrim? Hard to tell, as it's in the General chat and no game was specified. If so:

I've not made any male characters yet (will have to remedy that), but I do have a few textures in place for my NPCs.

Schlongs of Skyrim - nuff said. I've been using the VectorPlexus Muscular add-on, but that's just me. They're both nice.

DCE - Realistic Male Face - One of my essentials. I use Rugged Face with Smooth Dark Elf Face.

ApachiiSkyHair - Still use Apachii for some variety. Also, Ponytail Hairstyles are quite unisex and look good on men.

Immersive Armor - Unisex, truly, but most of the designs look best on the male figure (get Immersive Weapons, while you're at it). Same with Warmonger Armory.

Player Voicesets - Not male specific, but allows you to pick one of the vanilla voices and your character will make remarks as they go using that voice, similar to how your followers to ("Now you'll pay!" at the start of combat, for example). Still a WIP, as not all voice types are added yet. An option for custom voice has been added though.

Not male specific, but I had the men in mind when I got them: High Resolution Scars, Ultra Light and Male Light Eyebrows (taken off Nexus, it seems), Smile in HD.

I have spent over 48 real time hours trying to reproduce a character I was perfectly satisfied with, but I lost when I resinstalled clean. I had left my save directory intact, but something emptied or deleted it during the install, and recuva couldn't get it back for me.

I should give up and make a male instead; I already have all the mods GrayRune listed.

I take it you mean Skyrim? Hard to tell, as it's in the General chat and no game was specified. If so:

I've not made any male characters yet (will have to remedy that), but I do have a few textures in place for my NPCs.

Schlongs of Skyrim - nuff said. I've been using the VectorPlexus Muscular add-on, but that's just me. They're both nice.

DCE - Realistic Male Face - One of my essentials. I use Rugged Face with Smooth Dark Elf Face.

ApachiiSkyHair - Still use Apachii for some variety. Also, Ponytail Hairstyles are quite unisex and look good on men.

Immersive Armor - Unisex, truly, but most of the designs look best on the male figure (get Immersive Weapons, while you're at it). Same with Warmonger Armory.

Player Voicesets - Not male specific, but allows you to pick one of the vanilla voices and your character will make remarks as they go using that voice, similar to how your followers to ("Now you'll pay!" at the start of combat, for example). Still a WIP, as not all voice types are added yet. An option for custom voice has been added though.

Not male specific, but I had the men in mind when I got them: High Resolution Scars, Ultra Light and Male Light Eyebrows (taken off Nexus, it seems), Smile in HD.

Well actually if you look its in skyrim general soo xD I didn't know where else to put it other then that but it is in a skyrim category atleast xD Im currently using ningheim Men as my race and textures all in one thingy and they have their own hair as little as it is. For armors using tera and the little standalone armors you can find on nexus. Also found some very awesome animations for men and thank god too.

Well actually if you look its in skyrim general soo xD I didn't know where else to put it other then that but it is in a skyrim category atleast xD Im currently using ningheim Men as my race and textures all in one thingy and they have their own hair as little as it is. For armors using tera and the little standalone armors you can find on nexus. Also found some very awesome animations for men and thank god too.

FFFFFFF- I could have sworn my breadcrumbs thing said "General > General" earlier. I even wrote the whole post, then realised I had just assumed it was Skyrim and checked it...I'm losing my miiiiiind. @.@ Sorry.

Ningheim is a nice choice, definitely. Very nice textures on that one. How is SoS behaving with it? I know SoS sometimes has trouble with the custom races - usually, the main body change doesn't work on the penis, but taking one of the SoS potions will work in its stead. I've not tried a custom race with it yet myself.

I dont have it installed actually Idk why people think i downloaded SOS lol I just want a male character cause im tired of female characters lol Im not a man lover ima pussy lover -..-

EDIT: I think ningheim has SOS built in idk kinda new to male characters.

Most people download SoS because it uses Better Males body type anyway, but with the new erection and variety of penis sizes. While I'm sure the schlongification of NPCs isn't important to everyone, it does add something if you are playing a male PC and have more than one "feeling" than at-attention-flagpole all the time. But again, it's not really necessary if it's not important to you.

Guest NeonFirefly

I recently took a break from making hot girls to do a little fine-tuning on my male character. This was what I came out with.

(Nudity warning at the end here)

2014_08_15_00020.jpg

2014_08_15_00014.jpg

2014_08_15_00024.jpg

2014_08_16_00013.jpg

The only male mods I find essential are Enhanced Character Edit (essential for any good face), Apachii Sky Hair (MUCH better for males than females), and Better Males Sundracon Body. I like the details and the overall shape of the Sundracon physique much better than the FlavoredSoul version. Only problem is that it has no erect option. But that's just my take. :D

Archived