Elemental Arrows Mod question

Arthenon

Question for those that might know a solution. I've been using the Elemental Arrows mod from Nexus and the "Thunderbolt Arrows" have a minor problem that I can't figure out. When recovering these arrows from a body, the textures are missing. The arrows show up nicely while taking aim at somebody, it's just when I go to recover them that the textures are missing. I haven't tried the others yet... to see if they have the same problem. Is this an easy fix?

TIA,

Question for those that might know a solution. I've been using the Elemental Arrows mod from Nexus and the "Thunderbolt Arrows" have a minor problem that I can't figure out. When recovering these arrows from a body, the textures are missing. The arrows show up nicely while taking aim at somebody, it's just when I go to recover them that the textures are missing. I haven't tried the others yet... to see if they have the same problem. Is this an easy fix?

TIA,

Hi!

I had a similar problem but with the crimson flame arrows, i noticed that textures sometimes were not showing when i recovered them. i never found a solution for it. But i did get a nice surprise one day when i switched to the ESM version, they never lost the textures again.

Try the ESM version and i hope you have the same results :)

Archived