Various MOD requests/help

Heartfeltdreamer90

Hello all I'm here hoping to request a few mods to any and all whom are able to produce them.

First. Some of you may know a Nexus user named hellgeist whom was working on an anthrop horse and unicorn race pictured here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/376925/? Now I don't know if he gets on anymore OR if anyone has the files of these races he was working on BUT I will say I WANT an anthro horse VERY badly. I would very much prefer (AND WANT) them to use a default Skyrim body as it allows more compatibility to many users who use different body mods, Trykz has a fawn race with hoof feet that might be used if he/she allows it and there might be a mod that allows for a horse tail but I'm not sure, I do know there's one for the ears on Nexus.

As for my request for help I'm trying to use Dayelyte's werewolf sex animations and am using the apparently now removed experimental sexlab compatible file but they aren't working now, I've messaged Ashal but no answer yet. If any of you can tackle or help with these things I offer you my deepest regards and thanks. I will probably have more requests and the like in the future and will make a new topic should the need arise. Thank you all for any and all help.

Archived