Need help with huge papyrus log

Hi everyone, I know i'm supposed to post the actual debug log so you can see the problem, but when I try to post it it's too much text and the tab freezes anyone know a way around this or do i just have to trim some stuff out? also how large should a normal papyrus log with sexlab mods look after a 30 min playthrough? 

Some of it will depend on which mods you are using to start sex, and how many times in that 30 minutes. My average when having a sex act every 3-6 minutes for 30 minutes with RandomSex is about 18k. I have run into occasional bug's with things like hentaicreatures where I can get several hundred MB's worth of papyrus errors in that same time frame. The easiest way to "trim" one of those massive log is actually to open it in notepad++ and then just copy paste a section of the repeating errors.

Archived