Animated Prostitution + sexlab

MonstraG

It's been a long time since i had AP installed, so I'm not really sure what stats you mean. If you mean normal stats like number of times your character had sex etc, sexlab does that too.

Otherwise I don't think there is a way to run AP and Sexlab together like you want.

Maybe there is a way to export your stats, or save them to a data-file you can change. But thats a question for the modders who created the project.

Anyway, why would you combine these two mods? Sexlad and all its plug-ins can provide you with the same joy AP does. Wouldn't be suprised if AP is a form of "Nexus translation" of some Sexlab-plugins (that does not mean that I judge one mod over the other).

• 4 months later...

Maybe there is a way to export your stats, or save them to a data-file you can change. But thats a question for the modders who created the project.

Anyway, why would you combine these two mods? Sexlad and all its plug-ins can provide you with the same joy AP does. Wouldn't be suprised if AP is a form of "Nexus translation" of some Sexlab-plugins (that does not mean that I judge one mod over the other).

Because AP is a stand alone, you don't need sexlab for it to work.

It may be a partial sexlab thing but all the info is different.

Why?

Because we haven't found a Sexlab plugin that works the same way.

Archived