Cornfused MO and HDT

Hello people,

I am a bit confused by a function of Mod Organizer with the XPMS Extended skelly.

MO is really fighting to get me to place race menu beneath xpms extended and also Skyrim Knight Male Warpaints in the left hand panel not the actual load order that is fine.

It is telling me there will be script conflicts which makes no sense since I am pretty sure I have then in the correct order.

I have been ignoring MOS request here but would rather be safe than sorry...does anyone know anything about this?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance

Mark as Solved please :D

Is the  XPMS extended Skele the one on Nexus that has extra sliders?

IF it IS, DO NOT USE IT IT SUCKS AND IT IS BAD AND DON'T USE IT. IT WILL BREAK SLIDER SETTINGS.

For real.

Ehm what do you mean the XPMS Extended by me on the XPMS nexus page (which overwrites the plugin script so I can extend it further later and prevent user installation fuck ups) or the one "RaceMenu for XPMS" (which overwrites ingame RaceMenu plugin features and resets changes the orignal plugin or my edited one does ingame)?

IF it IS, DO NOT USE IT IT SUCKS AND IT IS BAD AND DON'T USE IT. IT WILL BREAK SLIDER SETTINGS.

For real.

Ehm what do you mean the XPMS Extended by me on the XPMS nexus page (which overwrites the plugin script so I can extend it further later and prevent user installation fuck ups) or the one "RaceMenu for XPMS" (which overwrites ingame RaceMenu plugin features and resets changes the orignal plugin or my edited one does ingame)?

I mean this one :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?

and I SWEAR, I'm not trying to piss you off or associate YOU with his crap in any way, but it has the name in it and dammit, it is so hard to remember the EXACT name of it, since, you know, I don't use it.

Once again my bad if my bringing this up pissed you off.

For real.

I mean this one :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?

and I SWEAR, I'm not trying to piss you off or associate YOU with his crap in any way, but it has the name in it and dammit, it is so hard to remember the EXACT name of it, since, you know, I don't use it.

Once again my bad if my bringing this up pissed you off.

Nah everything ok, if something is fucked up with the nexus XPMSE version then I need to know it (is a repack of the LL version) was just curious if something is packed wrongly that Shaydow starts to flame.^^

Archived