[Idea]Knotting for bestiality

LexRage77

Hello everyone !

b4045dfd_1537259.jpg

As the title says, it's about bestiality, sooooo if it's not your cup of tea you know what to do ;)

The last time I visited the Animal Mansion, I thought about something. An important part of the animal sexuality is missing: the possibility, for the female, to being knotted.

I suppose it must be difficult to create it, but I have that position in mind:

f1e904bbadea6fda44902b2ee7fc5799.jpg

:wub:

It could happen randomly after some fun with a dog / wolf / deathhound, maybe just as another part of the act, or maybe ike something more "interactive". I mean, it could be fun to have some kind of QTE, like in the mod Defeat when our character is knocked down, where we must press Q & D alternatively in order to escape.
If we fail to fill the "segment", there's a chance for the dog to restart his humping. :P

I don't know if it's even possible, I'm not a modder myself :dodgy:

If it is, I'm sure it could be fun ( even more in addition with Hentai Pregnancy, Spectator Crowds & Guards... ).

Guest wellbredbitch

i'd love to see the " tie " added to sex with dogs.   in real life, the length of time you are tied varies. fifteen minutes is my average.   i've read about women being tied with their dog for half and hour!    the game version could be condensed to maybe thirty seconds for safety?   we need a sperm overflow effect for the pull out.   

the animators could include some toe curling during the tie with male characters..  just to complete the realism.  i could explain why this happens, but it's a bit too graphic.

The only 'problem' with the 'knotting' would be that, the dog tool needs to be rotated otherwise it will face the wrong way and It's going to look awkward. That shouldn't be too hard to do, but dogs will probably need separate meshes. Unless someone knows or if it's even possible to rotate it via scripting :o.

I already did a 'knotting' / 'tie' pose similar to that pic(thou',it's for death hounds, but they use the same skeleton as dogs), If someone wants to animate it, send me a PM.

The game version could be condensed to maybe thirty seconds for safety?

That's what I think, yes. I know that the "lock" can last a looong time. ;)

Another solution is a black fade, while the game jumps one hour forward after those twenty / thirty seconds ( it could be an "enable/disable option" in a MCM menu, only for the player ).

I already did a 'knotting' / 'tie' pose similar to that pic(thou',it's for death hounds, but they use the same skeleton as dogs)

I would love to see that :P

i'd love to see the " tie " added to sex with dogs.   in real life, the length of time you are tied varies. fifteen minutes is my average.   i've read about women being tied with their dog for half and hour!    the game version could be condensed to maybe thirty seconds for safety?   we need a sperm overflow effect for the pull out.   

the animators could include some toe curling during the tie with male characters..  just to complete the realism.  i could explain why this happens, but it's a bit too graphic.

LOL, LOL, what would your wife say if she read this one? they would picking apart you like a bouquet of flowers. :)

LOL, LOL, what would your wife say if she read this one? they would picking apart you like a bouquet of flowers. :)

The worst part its, that you think you are funny.

The worst part its, that you think you are funny.

do not worry, "wellbredbitch" is my friend and he knows how it is meant, it was just a bit of irony. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The only 'problem' with the 'knotting' would be that, the dog tool needs to be rotated otherwise it will face the wrong way and It's going to look awkward. That shouldn't be too hard to do, but dogs will probably need separate meshes. Unless someone knows or if it's even possible to rotate it via scripting :o.

I already did a 'knotting' / 'tie' pose similar to that pic(thou',it's for death hounds, but they use the same skeleton as dogs), If someone wants to animate it, send me a PM.

I'd have thought that we could put the rotation to the side for now (metaphorically speaking) since you could get stuck with the knot in the actual doggy position so perhaps something like crawl on all fours http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/? could be used for the PC/NPC and then you'd just need a way of delaying the ragdoll off PC/NPC that creatures do.

Wouldn't be perfect but would be a start

I'd have thought that we could put the rotation to the side for now (metaphorically speaking) since you could get stuck with the knot in the actual doggy position so perhaps something like crawl on all fours http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/? could be used for the PC/NPC and then you'd just need a way of delaying the ragdoll off PC/NPC that creatures do.

Wouldn't be perfect but would be a start

maybe you can link a dog shaped mannequin as an armor part and set walking animatin on crawl on all four

Archived