Help me to get sex aniamtions please !

Hi; I copy/pasta this post cause I think I have posted it on the wrong place

Okay guys, this is the 4rd time I create a topic for this, I will explain my situation :

I am french and I am bad in english I know to write only simple things like that.

I tried to download animations to have sex (mindless) in skyrim but everytime I download a mod, I can't get the animations work, I have Sex lab animations framework and all the needed plugins, at the lastest version.

For exemple I downloaded SexLab Book of love, I learned the spells and I used them on a npc, everything is ok but only 1 things is not, the animations doesn't start, the npc do what he was doing before I cast the spells.

I really need help, please tell me what do I have to install to make the animations work, if you can link me the mods I need it would be really helpful,

I just want ma female character to have sex with male characters, I don't want a role play, just speak or cast a spell to have sex with the npc. By the way I use Nexus Mod Manager to install the mods.

Thank you really much to reading and I hope you will help. Have a nice day !

First, ensure that you have run GenerateFNISforUsers.

Install MatchMaker. This will give you two spells: 'Irresistibly Attractive - Self' and 'Irresistibly Attractive - Target'. Use the Self spell on your character and then quickly use the Target spell on the male NPC. This should trigger an animation.

If animations are still not working do the following:

1. Find a safe location with no NPCs (Breezhome will do).
  2. Hit escape and go to Mod Configuration -> SexLab -> Rebuild & Clean.
  3. Use the Clean System option.
  4. Leave the menus and wait in-game until you see a pop-up message (it will take about 2 minutes)
  5. Use the Wait (T) or Sleep menu for 3 hours.
  6. Save your game and quit to desktop.
  7. Restart Skyrim and load the save you just made.
  8. Try triggering an animation through a SexLab mod to see if it is now functioning.

I hope that makes it through machine translation.

Archived