CTD after sex

After resetting my system I of course attempted to reinstall FNVegas. It was a bit problematic at first, but finally I got it to run, so I tried to reinstall Sexout.

Everything worked fine in the beginning, when I played yesterday, but now I am getting a CTD every time my character has sex.

I tried to play around with the load order of the mods a bit but it didn't help. Also to my knowledge I didn't change any mods or replaced them.

Specifically what happens is that the sex animation plays just fine, but when it is finished and the ragdoll should come into place, the game crashes.

Yesterday (already after the reinstall) the sex worked just fine and suddenly the CTDs begin to happen. As I said, I cannot remember updating any of the mods or changing anything else inbetween. Ideas?

Here is the load order just in case.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
rePopulated Wasteland.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
wsex.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
bzArmour.esp
Type3 Leather Armors.esp
[ARMOR]-NCR_Freelancer_gear.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
ExtendedNVRadio.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
MAC.esp
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
0PA_Pregarmor.esp
Body by Race.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Armor by Race w Undies.esp
ShilohDS-Color Maps and Icons.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutRapers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutDiscounts.esp
SexoutHookups.esp
SexoutBoomers.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutBribes.esp
SexoutPregnancyNG.esp
SexoutSS.esp
SexoutNotify.esp
Sexout LevelUp.esp
Jet Classic.esp
SexoutCrowds.esp
SexoutStore.esp
SexoutTrade.esp
SexoutDrugs.esp
SmallerTalk.esp

Total active plugins: 50
Total plugins: 53

The plugins in your list look fine. I'm starting to sound like (or feel like) a broken record, but you need to figure out which mod is causing the problem, because one of them has to be responsible, or some combination.

Go into package manager in FOMM, and one by one, select each mod and click the DEACTIVATE button. This will get you back to vanilla, assuming you installed everything with FOMM. Check for crashes, generally.

Then in the package manager, activate just Sexout, SCR, and one of the simpler mods like SexoutSex. Test for crashes. Begin enabling more mods, one at a time, until crashing starts again.

I'm sorry for not thinking about that myself. Normally I do that, it was just because it happened without me changing the configuration from one day to the next, I sort of forgot it.

I tested it now again and it seems the culprit is the SewerSlave Mod. Deactivating it, but leaving all the other mods running solves the CTD problem. I use the version of 1st February.

Which is odd, because my character is nowhere near the sewers. In fact she is in Vault 3 at the moment on her way to Motor Runner (with a lot of delay). She is also not getting raped (always giving in), so the kidnapping couldn't happen.

Unfortunately it does. But only in this particular savegame in Vault 3. There the game crashes with SS but doesn't without.

I have the feeling that it is an error that occurs after playing a certain amount of time, because the scripts stopped working, too. The fiends don't approach my character either anymore. But I suppose that is a topic for something else.

In another save (taking place before Vault 3) everything works as intended and doesn't crash with all mods activated.

The fiends not approaching in Vault 3 is a known bug from the last update. Still looking into it.

Alrighty. Thanks for looking into it. :)

Are you male? If so' date=' a CTD after sex is very common (often to the annoyance of the females).

;D

[/quote']

That's for me to know and for you to find out. :P

Archived