enb related question.

Zaselim

i'm using this enb and it look very good specially for the human skin textures but there is one problem, the glowing objects dont glow at all like amulet which glows even in the dark or any glowing armor part. the glow works for several other enbs i checked.

what setting do i need to check or do to make glow/glow tex map's effect work in the enb i am using. The author of the enb was enable to help me out as he never checked this kind of thing in the enb.

I'll be gratefull for the help.

There are various settings in an enb which control the light emissive quality of objects :

in enbseries.ini

[OBJECT] for the emmisive quality of objects like potions, feathers, gems...

[WINDOWLIGHT] for windows

[PARTICLE] for fire places, magic fx

[sUBSURFACESCATTERING] for skin

[EYES] for eyeballs...

and

[sSAO_SSIL] which darkens objects when they are occluded (in shadow) and them relights them a little again, depending on settings... sometimes you may notice a shadowed area around the eyeballs in outdoor scenes... thats the ssao-ssil.

if fiddling with all the settings does not help with this enb, it is possible the author disabled something in his shaders.

if you're interested in nifskope you could amp the emissive quality of the glow map in the BSLightingShaderProperty...

but if your object does not have a specific glow map then no dice.

my object has glow map and specular maps, in nifskope i made the bslightingshaderProperty as a glow type as well like most of the glowing amulets have. the other amulets like evenning star etc also doesnt glow when using this enb.

so i need to change the settings of object section in enbseries.ini

Archived