Can't get 360 walk to work

Ok, I have no idea why (I know why I could do this before, but don't know why I can't do it now) but I used to be able to walk towards the camera and my character would walk towards the screen, now even with reinstalling 360 BBP mod, or even "Victorias High Heel Walk" with full motion enabled it refuses to do that, she always faces away even while walking backwards, and I'm at a complete loss as to how to figure it out.

did you installed some mod who overwrited that?

Far as I know I haven't, and like I said, I've reinstalled both of the mods that I know add it to the game since it started happening, over-writing everything they ask to, yet it still refuses to turn towards the screen =/

but what i know the 360 walk option is in the unpb installer too

I tried that too, thinking the skeleton from it would fix it, and no success there either

Far as I know I haven't, and like I said, I've reinstalled both of the mods that I know add it to the game since it started happening, over-writing everything they ask to, yet it still refuses to turn towards the screen =/

I tried that too, thinking the skeleton from it would fix it, and no success there either

did you try to unistall of the bbp, unpb, xp32 (skeletons) and reinstall?

did you try to unistall of the bbp, unpb, xp32 (skeletons) and reinstall?

Just tried it for the sake of covering my ass for not doing it in the first place, and still nothin, still backs up towards camera :(

you could try but im not sure uninstall xp 32 reinstall and overwrite all, could but i try worth?

Still not getting anything different :(

i have a stupid idea^^ what if you install unpb with the installer bla bla bla, and after that you install you body mod and overwrite it with that but first if you do that let me know if you like the idea or not xD 

you could try but im not sure uninstall xp 32 reinstall and overwrite all, could but i try worth?

i have a stupid idea^^ what if you install unpb with the installer bla bla bla, and after that you install you body mod and overwrite it with that but first if you do that let me know if you like the idea or not xD 

Didn't work, thinking the problem could possibly be connected to the fact that I had FINIS Sexy Move installed at one point, but I have since uninstalled that since it was making my walk animations be that stick figure thing like when you forget to run FINIS.

Didn't work, thinking the problem could possibly be connected to the fact that I had FINIS Sexy Move installed at one point, but I have since uninstalled that since it was making my walk animations be that stick figure thing like when you forget to run FINIS.

then run fnis and do you have the newest version of it?

then run fnis and do you have the newest version of it?

I have ran FINIS, dozens of time, and have the current version, still keep getting the same issue whenever I have the FINIS Sexy Move (For the stick figure (No animation thing)).

Archived