Custom NPCs won't show up on custom location. [Solved]

So, I made a clone of Dragonsreach and clean it out of furniture and vanilla NPCs in order to have a place with lots of space to test mods etc. I placed a trap door behind Breeze home that teleports me to the dragonsreach clone. It is totally navmeshed and if I add npcs via console or bring them as followers they come with no problem. The thing is, I also have some pretty standard costum NPCs with no scrips/AI whatsoever, you know, for science, and I wanted to place them in the dragonsreach clone so that I don't have to constantly add them via console whenever I start a new character, for instance. So, I open the esp file of dragonsreach clone (hereby known as DGC) as active on creation kit, alongside with another esp that comprises my custom NPCs. I proceed to drag them to DGC, their count goes 1 up and then save the file. When launch skyrim they are no where to be found, so I opened the saved file on CK and there no signs of the custom NPCs I had planted there. Now I decided to do the other way around: opened the esp with my custom followers as active, along with the DGC clone, and added 2 of them to the DGC, saved, launched Skyrim and they were nowhere to be found. I open this saved file on CK and now their count is correct, 1 NPC added to the DGC, but when I open the DGC in the preview window of CK, the 2 NPCs are just standing in the void, everything is gray around them and there's no sign of the DGC.

Help? =|

Ok, so you have 2 different esp files, one with the NPC and other with the cloned dragonsreach cell, right? If so, you have 2 options to make them work together:

- make one dependent of the other (as an parent master)

- merge the esp files in one new file (use TES5edit)

The way you are doing, the mods don't link (they both appear in CK but they don't have a real reference connection).

Archived