Ok, I had some time to test this out and I really like what I see so far. :P

I see now in your "To Do" section that you are planning on adding some of the features that I was hoping to see in future updates of this mod.. SWEET!

I like the May Flowers bit.. that was cleaver.. it made me chuckle.

Are you, or can you also make it so that you can choose which pissing animation(s) your character uses in a future update?

Are you, or can you also make it so that you can choose which pissing animation(s) your character uses in a future update?

i was planning critical leak to always use the most embarassed one, but i was planning on allowing you to choose for Go Pee

I just saw the tripod leg lift one earlier.  Good thing I wasn't drinking milk, or it would have come right out the nose.

---------------

Yeah, that would explain the discrepancy.  I'm probably archaic for playing everything mouse and keyboard style :)

there is an easy fix for that, i should have added. set the camera speed to the one set in sexlab's settings. then the blame is not on me :D

Except the camera speed for free cam in Sexlab is exactly right at default, and I free cam every sex act.  Not a big deal, though, seriously.  I just wondered about it being faster in your mod.  It's not like I can't control the camera in Seeing Yellow, it just moves really fast.

Edit: Edited for spelling, because I'm OCD.

Edit:

Darkconsole "there is an easy fix for that, i should have added. set the camera speed to the one set in sexlab's settings. then the blame is not on me"

Mojodojojo

Oh did you include source(I didn't even look)? Or am I missing/not seeing an MCM setting?

I found an easy ingame fix any way.  Just toggle freecam off and back on with the SexLab hotkey, and then it uses the SexLab setting.  I'm stupid for not thinking of that to start with.

I'm getting flying horse problems when she leaks while I'm riding :)  I don't know if it's just me getting this, or if it needs a check to make sure the player's not mounted.

when was the last time you updated? i was certain i took care of that.

I have v2 in my storage folder.  I'll reinstall just in case I put v1 back in again on accident.

Edit: For what it's worth I uninstalled, redownloaded (just in case I had mislabled the v1 as v2 or something), dropped the new one in Mod Organiser started a new game with a female and then with a male.  Floating horse issue with both.

are there enough people following this topic to suggest types of debuffs that could be caused by various things related to urination? may not be. this mod has a much smaller following XD lolol.

• peeing on yourself / leaking
  • in combat slipping/tripping?
  • speech debuff for smelling terrible
  • lasts a day unless you jump in a river.

• full bladder
  • movement speed penalty / disallow sprinting
  • alternate: pee yourself if you sprint on a full bladder - causing above debuff.

are there enough people following this topic to suggest types of debuffs that could be caused by various things related to urination? may not be. this mod has a much smaller following XD lolol.

• full bladder
  • alternate: pee yourself if you sprint on a full bladder - causing above debuff.

I see nothing wrong with any of these features.

• full bladder

I see nothing wrong with any of these features.

Second.

What about a "pee pee dance" while standing idle when the PC's bladder is full, but not full enough for the screen to start turning yellow? The PC's legs could become clenched together at the knees, she holds her crotch, and she makes small hops from one foot to the other, lol.

...BUT.. I guess you would need someone to make an idle animation for that.. still the idea is out there at least..

reserching what it takes to do something like

"pee in city. guard sees you. guard tells you to stop peeing."

you can't attach scripts to factions, so i'm a little confused right now.

---

"pee in city. guard sees you, guard attacks you." 

this is easy. but i don't want this. 

---

update

turns out, its not too hard.

make new quest controller with references that have conditions like, nearest to me, is guard, is within 50 feet

on pee, stop/start new quest to fill alias with nearest guard, apply ai package

this works great when the player does things. unfortunately it won't work too well if i wanted to add random npcs getting yelled at for peeing in the street. but that is a problem for another day.

attached is a beta version i would like help testing. in this version, if a city guard catches you peeing, he will run up to you and begin a dialog asking wtf you are doing.

• if you cancel the dialog, he will follow you around until you deal with him.
  • if you applogise, there is a 70% chance he will forgive you.
  • if you applogise, there is a 30% chance he will report you (5g bounty)
  • if you tell him to sod off, he will report you (25g bounty)
  • if you applogise or insult him, he may still follow you around for a few seconds until the game re-evaluates his behaviour. the game seems to do that about every 10 seconds on its own.

Actor.IsDetectedBy was not working even when I was standing right in front of his face, so currently is is going by "was he close enough (100 `units`)" and "did he have line of sight". this means peeing right behind him, he will probably "hear" it and turn around, but if you do it behind a pillar he may not.

i had to do some crafty shit to get the dialog creator to allow the random outcome on applogise. crafty enough that it won't let you do it with the visual editor and if you mess with it with the visual editor, it will delete the crafty. i really want to write a blog post or something about how to set this up. it was a lot of trial and error against near nothing documentation.

seeing-yellow-3a.zip

attached is a beta version i would like help testing. in this version, if a city guard catches you peeing, he will run up to you and begin a dialog asking wtf you are doing.

• if you cancel the dialog, he will follow you around until you deal with him.
  • if you applogise, there is a 70% chance he will forgive you.
  • if you applogise, there is a 30% chance he will report you (5g bounty)
  • if you tell him to sod off, he will report you (25g bounty)
  • if you applogise or insult him, he may still follow you around for a few seconds until the game re-evaluates his behaviour. the game seems to do that about every 10 seconds on its own.

Actor.IsDetectedBy was not working even when I was standing right in front of his face, so currently is is going by "was he close enough (100 `units`)" and "did he have line of sight". this means peeing right behind him, he will probably "hear" it and turn around, but if you do it behind a pillar he may not.

i had to do some crafty shit to get the dialog creator to allow the random outcome on applogise. crafty enough that it won't let you do it with the visual editor and if you mess with it with the visual editor, it will delete the crafty. i really want to write a blog post or something about how to set this up. it was a lot of trial and error against near nothing documentation.

You probably should write a blog post for other modders. I mostly mod textures, myself; and I know a few tricks in NifSkope with meshes, but it took me a while to get where I am now, probably a lot longer than it should have. Most of that was due to the fact that good tutorials or instruction was hard to find when I first started out, but became more available as time went on.

EDIT:  I'll test your alpha file and tell you what I notice. Hopefully everything works smoothly.

Thank you for this Mod. I've had it on for a little while now and I am liking it a lot. It's not as bothering and heavy as PN and is really funny when you start to forget. Now all I am hoping  for is that someone does a light dedicated hygiene mod with some nice textures. 

Looking forward to what you do next. Cheers!

I tested the responses in several different cities from different distances from guards. No issues at all. 

I tested the new alpha version once in Whiterun right in front of a guard (he was shocked in a bad way) and then once in one of the alcoves in the front gate wall of Whiterun, and then talked to the guard at the front gate, and he was none the wiser.

In other words; no issues for me either.

I tried the new one, too. Had a wee right in front of a guard in Windhelm and he rushed over and let me off with a warning. Then I went to the palace and waited in front of it for 24hrs to fill my girl's bladder before weeing again in front of about six or seven guards. (I think they were on a shift change.) None of them did anything that time, even the ones who walked right by while she was still in full flow. They probably even got some on their shoes :lol: Not sure what happened that second time, and I'm afraid I haven't got a papyrus log handy.

I tried the new one, too. Had a wee right in front of a guard in Windhelm and he rushed over and let me off with a warning. Then I went to the palace and waited in front of it for 24hrs to fill my girl's bladder before weeing again in front of about six or seven guards. (I think they were on a shift change.) None of them did anything that time, even the ones who walked right by while she was still in full flow. They probably even got some on their shoes :lol: Not sure what happened that second time, and I'm afraid I haven't got a papyrus log handy.

i still think its the "Detection" - there is one function i used, GetDetected i think it is the function that is used by the game to decide if you are sneaking or not. and it seems to be too liberal in handing out free hiddenness. i will probably disable and release 3b tonight.

updated test verison.

• apparently i was wrong about the distances. to approx "100ft" i needed a much higher number. this should fix the above "i peed right in front of them, but..."
  • added possibility to get detected while in the middle of peeing if a guard walks around the corner.
  • now using a combo of GetLineOfSight and GetDetected to see how it goes.

seeing-yellow-3b.zip

Are you going to have random NPCs react to public urination at some point as well.. maybe even have some of the reactions be perverted in nature?

yes. when i am certain i have the quest alias aka "detection" stuff figured out, i will be adding several different reaction types. guards getting mad was just the easiest to chart and test.

what i really want to do is figure out if there is a way to assign data to packages without quests and quest aliases. as far as i can tell, the only real way to pass data into a package like "target that person and walk to them" is to bind it to a quest and link the quest aliases. if such a thing is possible via script only a lot of things will become super easy, including allowing random npcs to pee.