Mod Idea: Monster Hunter - Dragons Replacer, Armour & Weapons Crafting.

Texy

Mod idea,

Ok so the Creation Kit is apparently right round the corner and after looking at so many great mods in the months of the games release one thing has come to my mind as to a Mod i would love to see :D

Someone has already added Monster Hunter Weapons to the game, but as an added Thing i would love to see, All Dragons Replaced with the Monster Hunter Dragons, we've already seen a Dragon Replacer as My Little Pony and Macho Man Randy Savage, but Monster Hunter Dragons would truly be EPIC! ^^

Rathalos, Rathian, Fatalis etc. I don't have the skills to do such things but if there are any Modders out there with a true love for Monster Hunter Like I and many other people that would make my whole year XD

I wanna see some Kirin armor (>*A*)>

OMG me too! that's my favourite set in the game, i worked so hard to get the S Class version of the armour in MHFU on PSP and i killed Kirin every time with the hunting horn ^^

I wanna see some Kirin armor (>*A*)>

OMG me too! that's my favourite set in the game' date=' i worked so hard to get the S Class version of the armour in MHFU on PSP and i killed Kirin every time with the hunting horn ^^

[/quote']

I hope some one also makes the barioth and bhnahabra armor sets! bhnahabra + armour was my end game armour for tri, who needs defence when you look great (>*w*)>

Nargacuga armor is also great!!

Checking the dragon replacer now!

PS. Those replacements on nexus is just a simple retexture, it even don't look like rathalos' at all. Those markings on the wings, red and black scales are missing, adding the spikes on the tail won't help at all.:(

Nargacuga armor is also great!!

Checking the dragon replacer now!

PS. Those replacements on nexus is just a simple retexture' date=' it even don't look like rathalos' at all. Those markings on the wings, red and black scales are missing, adding the spikes on the tail won't help at all.:(

[/quote']

a tiny change is better then nothing at all at least its red and dark and lighter on belly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Even there is a great modder ported it to skyrim' date=' it still needed a HD texture.

Quibber123 got the Rathalos mesh already and waiting for a modder to turn it into a replacer.

[/quote']

make it stand alone lol -_-" more gear more fun ^^

and i want Lao :P

Archived