Where would this go?

Pheade

I'm sorry for putting this here, but I have no idea what section I should post this, if indeed it's appropriate to.

I made "made" a Sevenbase Cleavage TBBP body using Bodyslide, and wanted to know if that's something that can be put here. I've never actually posted a file before, anywhere, so I'm not sure how to go about doing so.

I will, of course, credit Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity as the author of Sevenbase, seeing as it's his/their creation, and I did nothing really to change it. (man, I'm not even sure how to go about giving proper credits to authors!)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/?

Anyway, if there's a friendly mod on, please let me know what to do, what's appropriate in this circumstance. I figured I'd bother someone here, before I risk posting something I don't know if I have the legal right to post.

Regards, 

Pheade

@TnTTnT Thank you for the information!

@winny257 Thank you as well; I had a brief conversation with a moderator last night, as I really, really am new to taking an active roll in changing my game (aside from just downloading and installing mods) so this is all very, very new to me. Personally, I'm not even certain such a mod would be very popular, but I'm excited to share it as it's something I accomplished myself (by 'myself' I of course mean whilst standing on the shoulders, and using the resources, of, immensely talented mod authors). I have ****absolutely**** no intention of publishing anything without it's proper author's consent, and to that effect, I'm currently waiting for a reply from Sevennity.

Thank you both for your attention, and your replies :)

Regards, 

Pheade

Archived