Pinup Poser Always Crashes

TheTeaWizard

When I first install pinup poser, it works fine, and I can do the poses. But once I save the game that has used poses, I cannot load that save, without loading a save that hasn't used poses, now this usually would be fine, problem is, it now crashes randomly and in the papyrus it seems to be the animations causing it, now I read somewhere that too many animations can cause this, and obv pinup adds alot more animations. The question is, am I just installing it wrong or somthing like that, or is the only way around it, to remove some animations I'm using? Thanks for any help! 

I am also one of the few people who can never get Pinup Poser mod to work without crashing. Same thing, when it first activated, everything works. After you save the game, come back, load the game, the save always crash after loading. I think this is because, after installing the mod, the data of the mod remains in your save forever, unless you start a new game (completely clean save).

I am also using the install-screenshot-uninstall-back to earlier save before install method, as described by Lady Horus. Don't get me wrong, I am dying to use those poses to make action screenshots but I guess this is why we can't have nice things.

Hmm, I think I know the problem you mean, it used to occur for me as well. I loved Pinup Poser, but for me the only way I could use it and not crash, was to install it temporarily when I felt like making nice screenshots, and then uninstall it after (without saving while it's installed). Not really a solution, but it's the only thing I could get to work.

Yeah this is exactly what I'm having to do now.

Archived