Razer Game Boost doesn't play nicely

Anyway, apparently Razer Game Booster, SKSE, and ENB refuse to play nicely together.

SKSE and ENB will function together (as most probably already know) - there's a bit of initial startup lag but it's always loaded. Tried over a dozen times and the game popped up every time, it just hangs in a black screen for a few seconds prior. However, Razer Game Booster refuses to cooperate with either of the aforementioned - Skyrim crashes without even loading the start screen, let alone allowing me to load a save/new game.

Any idears? The game will always load when I shut down Razer Boost so I'm fairly certain the latter is causing the issues. Also, the game will always crash if Razer Boost is running, irrespective of whether I run from the launcher, skse, or tesv.exe

I know the sensible solution is to just do without Boost. However, I rather enjoy the dedicated gaming mode the program provides - it's quite good for some of the other games I run.

Anybody know how to make these three play nicely? Or, in lieu of the Razer boost, know any programs which will play nicely and offer a similar benefit?

Oh, in case it helps:

Skyrim latest version so 1.9.32.0.8

SKSE version 1.7.1 (also latest)

ENB 254 (latest)

NO MODS CURRENTLY INSTALLED

Skyrim data files are fresh (uncleaned with TES5, integrity verified)

Win8x64

Archived