Mod Organizer cant found javaw

Bladen

After a long time i want do play Skyrim again. So i updatet my Mods and want to run Reproccer, ASIS and AV.

But every time i try to run this tings i only getting an error. Executable javaw.exe not found.

I tried to reinstall java, but nothing changed :\ Im not sure if i can run my game without errors.

So if enyone know how to fix it, plz help :)

MfG Bladen

1st thing I would try, is running everything in administrator mode. I don't fully understand your problem, but to be safe, right click your skyrim launcher, go to Properties, then Compatibility tab, look to bottom Privilege Level and check the box "Run this program as an administrator". Repeat this process for the SKSE launcher, your java, and anything else related to it.

Ok, i think i found the error. Im only using Java 8 64 Bit, but MO dont know the right path für this one. And it cant run 64 Bit java. I will try this, thanks you give me the right clue.

Yap, MO cant run 64 Bit Java 8. If your using Java 8 you need to relocate javaw.exe in Mo

Archived