Cannot get New Vegas to launch with Sexout

Sorry for posting what seems like what will be a redundant thread. I have been playing around with Sexout and I cannot get Fallout to launch. The closest I get is to the title screen then the game recognizes no keyboard or mouse commands :(

I have installed

NG Anims

NG Datapack

NG Plugins

SCR (though there are 2 zip files, both containing the same ESM, and I am not sure which one to use)

I checked the SCR and main esm files, and all the esp files that came in the NG zip files. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help, and if there is a thread for this that I somehow passed over, feel free to direct me there.

Eric

Use the higher versioned SCR. There are always two there. The newest one, and the previous one (in case the new one has game breaking bugs.)

Sounds like everything is fine, as long as your load order is correct: FalloutNV, DLC, ..., Sexout, SCR, SexoutLegion (if using tryouts), .... The "..."s are other ESMs for mods you might have.

Did you install everything via FOMM? You also need to install NVSE if you haven't.

Use the higher versioned SCR. There are always two there. The newest one' date=' and the previous one (in case the new one has game breaking bugs.)

Sounds like everything is fine, as long as your load order is correct: FalloutNV, DLC, ..., Sexout, SCR, SexoutLegion (if using tryouts), .... The "..."s are other ESMs for mods you might have.

Did you install everything via FOMM? You also need to install NVSE if you haven't.

[/quote']

Sounds like what I have done. I did just install NVSE today, so I have the most recent version, and NV launches just fine if I uncheck all the Sexout ESM/ESP in FOMM.

Here is a screenshot of my load order (see attachment) - Sexual Innuendo and Animated Prostitution have all been unchecked. What I still have active should not interfere.

Gonna check for an updated version of FOMM just in case too. (Edit: Yes, I have the current version of FOMM per the Nexus.)

Eric

Try getting rid of SexoutSexWithFollow.. I think that one is fairly oldish. If that doesn't do it, make sure you can start the game with just the two ESMs, then slowly start adding in the sexout ESPs.

There are a lot of old ones in the download links post that haven't been updated to work with SexoutNG.

Try getting rid of SexoutSexWithFollow.. I think that one is fairly oldish. If that doesn't do it' date=' make sure you can start the game with just the two ESMs, then slowly start adding in the sexout ESPs.

There are a lot of old ones in the download links post that haven't been updated to work with SexoutNG.

[/quote']

You are the man.

Sexwithfollow and Sexprostitutes were both causing the problem.

Everything works great now! Time to check out some plugins ;)

Thanks again,

Eric

Archived