I broke my Sexout save (no animations)

I had some issue like your yesterday. I used perk from SexoutLust "Seductive Escape" on a Raider nearby the Rivet City (using TTW, yes). One of them accepted my yields and somehow he disappeared, while two left Raiders didn't accept so i've killed them. After that all my Sexout options (masturbate, sex, rape, being raped) stopped working and my character kept orgasming periodically. Clean save, finish spell, removing tokens didn't help.

Solved that problem by editing the .csv savefile in the Data/nvse/../saves in the Excel. I deleted the string that contained something like "Lust - Accepted Offer" (only one entry with this text was in the table) then save-replace in the same .csv without adding any of Excel's compatibility (when the window "You sure want to save this way blablabla" pops out, simply "Yes" that).

After that, i've casted on myself FinishNow spell and oh, wonder, it began working again! Sure i've made copy of the .csv and i hope everyone does when going into deep unknown dark matters like this :)

Maybe your problem is the same - missing actor and stucked script?

Archived