[Idea] Milking girl Quest/Story mod

LetsTestThis

Inspired by various milking mods I had an idea for a quest/Story mod.

Quest Stuff:

You get an letter from a courier

yeah kind of overused but I cant think of anything better

which was sent by a near farm requesting for workers. When you arrive there you can either say that you want to aplly for the job or just want to eat something after the long travel.

When you apply for the job youlll get the quest to feed the cows and when you are done youll get 200 gold and an invitation to eat dinner with the farmer.

In the following dialogue you can either agree to this or try to go away but the farmer wont stop talking to you until you agree.

Youll then go inside together with the farmer but as you start to eat youll feel a strong heat inside you and youll get really thirsty you then quickliy drink all the milk but as this doesnt  helps you stand up stumble back fall down and the screen will fade black but the last thing you see is the farmer looking at you like a predator on their prey.

Later on you will wake up in the cow pan outside it is night and you feel a tight bound leash around your neck aswell a new pair of cow ears on your head and a new tail on your back.

Then the following dialogue will appear:

Farmer: Ah finally you are awake no get over so I can milk you.

Character: What did you do to me?!?

F: Oh stop crying just get over here and get milked otherwise I´ll have to gag you.

C; Feeling the big pressure in your breasts you decide to walk over and let you put into some weird milking device

He´ll than milk you and afterwords

maybe also add something like a papyrus box in which youll read that your chracter actually enjoys this

leads you in into his basement. As you pass some cells you see  like 5 cells and each one has a cow-hybrid female inside which either also uses a milking machine

and moos (instead of moaning) doing this

or is sleeping on a bed.

The farmer puts you into the 6th cell and says you should read the book on the table as it explains everything and then leaves the cell before you can ask him anything else.

in the book you will be able to read the most stuff which Ive written in the technic part just a little more "lore friendly" written and with some party like the transformation stages left out.

After reading that youll go to bed and wake up because the farmer pulls on your tail

(if possible make it so you sleep a fixed amount of time before you wake up no matter what you actually selected)

to wake you up. He then gives you a note with chores youll have to do maybe something like use the cheese maker over there to make some cheese or clean the room with your tail....

This should continue about 3 days every time a new chore (and of course some milking and maybe even sex scenes from time to time).

Before some kind of Event will happen which gets you rescued (maybe by a worker or something else)

Technical Stuff:

Once you transfromed into a cow-hybrid youll get a pair of ears

and a cow tail

Havent found anything for this yet

you will also have the following stuff:

Your breats will grow every 12/6/3 h (depending on the transforamtion stage more to this later on) and youll have to milk them by either

using a milking machine (which you will get later on in the quest line) arousal +10

get someone else to milk you using hands (maybe trhough dialogue) +arousal 20 relationship +1/ 0.5 (if possible)

get someone else to milk you using a milking machine arousal +10

have someone else suckling (right word?) at your tits arousal +50

get into a stationary milking machine

only at the farm where you got transformed maybe you could also place them in your hearthfire hosue?

arousal -40 due to an attached strapon (sorry dont know the proper name and dont know where to look for it ^^)

or last but not least get peaceful animals to suckle your milk (hard to do only easy for wood elves) arousal - 10 as the look of the cute animals calms you down.

Every milking action puts you back to stage 1-2

Stages of breastgrowth

1st stage not milkable 1.1 of normal breast size "you are stil a cow"

2nd stage not milkable 1.2 of normal breast size "the milk is starting to fill"

3rd stage milkable (1 bottle) 1.4 or normal breast size "you have some milk"

4th stage milkable (2 bottles) 1.5 of normal size "your breasts feel quite filled"

5th stage milkable (3 bottles)1.6 of normal size "your breast is starting to hurt and is too big so you cant fight properply) (-5  to onhanded twohanded destruction archery and sneak skill

6th stage milkable  (4 bottles) 1.8 of normal size " your breasts feel like they are exploding really soon you cant pull your armour over them" - cant put chest/top armour on , -10 to the skills mentioned before

"7th stage" youll get an message box with the following conetent: As your breasts swell even further you can only think about getting milked. You cant even remember the old words of the dragon tongue.

milkable (5 bottles) 2.0 of normal size  -15 to skills mentioned above , deal 75% less damage (if possible to make this) , cant put chest/top armour on , every time you try to shout it just plays an aroused moo! sound

Special "Abilities"

As I like stages quite alot this also has different stages which you will go thorugh as you get milked/milk yourself

Effect "decription" "You feel how the cow mutation affects your mental and physical strength"

1st stage -20 magicka -10 magicka regeneration (cows are quite stupid and you are a cow) +25 stamina + 15 stamina reg milk produce every 12h

2nd stage (after total 10 milkings) -20 magicka -10 magicka reg rate +35 staimina +20 stimina reg milk produce as mentioned before

3rd stage (after total 30 milkings) -25 magicka -10 magicka reg +40 stamina + 20 stamina reg you can also attack now while you are in cow form (maybe use the "Fus" effect of unrelenting force just with anohter animation?) milk produce as mentioned before ,daily power: unresistable thirst when you cast this on an npc it gets really thirsty and will imediantly starts suckling on your breasts.

4th stage (after total 50 milkings) -30 magicka - 15 magicka reg +50 stamin + 30 stamina reg cow attack + you now produce milk every 6h ,

unresistable thirst

5th stage (after a whopping amount of 100 milkings) -50 magicka - 30 magicka reg +75  stamina +50 stamina reg milk produce as mentioned above , unresistable thirst + if npcs now drink your milk they get the same effect the courage spell applies.

If using RND you should also dont be able to eat meat like food

As you might expect I would really aprecciate it if someone would do this mod. I would also try to help though I could only write some dialogue lines (which I will look over and correct alot of times before i hand them out) and maybe some story as I dont have any animation or modding skills.

Feel free to tell me what you think about this and maybe hand in some Enhancements.

At last but not least I hope you dont mind the spelling/grammar mistakes in this text. English is not my native language please tell me if I should correct anything.

You had my interest until you brought up turning into an actual cow

Well than remove/ignore that part and suggest a better penalty which actually kind of forces you too milk or get milked from time to time and doesnt results in your death as I personally find that quite annyoing

Well than remove/ignore that part and suggest a better penalty which actually kind of forces you too milk or get milked from time to time and doesnt results in your death as I personally find that quite annyoing

Losing Ability to shout

Strength debuffs

Speed debuff

Not being able to wear top armor due to breasts being too big for the top

Losing Ability to shout

Strength debuffs

Speed debuff

Not being able to wear top armor due to breasts being too big for the top

Okay sounds pretty solid will change that thx

How would you prevent player from always hand milking and ignoring other options altogether?

I mean gameplay wise, I dont imagine myself ever going back to city, if I had an option to milk self.

You are right just noticed it myself already changed my first post maybe I should consider adding some kind of changelog to prevent confusion ^^

Have you looked at SexLab Stories?

A lot of that quest idea follows what is already in the Milk Farm quest in Stories.

I am working on improving that quest soon by the way.

Havent really looked into it because I didnt know what I had to expect but good to know you are working on something like this I will definitely give sexlab stories a try now you mentioned it.

This all sounds good, i think the idea has been around for a while but no one has fully fleshed out a storyline for it.

The long life milk mod topic ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/ ) has a milking and milk sale setup that works quite well, but no real quest (you just enable the mod in MCM), 

Sexlab stories ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1061-sexlab-stories-2014-06-23/ ) has the start-point of a mod very similar to what you describe, along with start ponts for a bunch of other really good ideas, and i'm personally looking foward to what happens with this one.  

A number of mods do have breast expansion and milking associate with pregnancy incorporated into them, like the sexlab soulgem pregnancy mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1200-sexlab-soulgem-pregnancy/ )and even the PSQ player succubus quest ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/ )

I don't know much about the cow TF mods out there, not really to my taste.

I would love to see a fully fleshed out milking quest mod incorporating these aspects and the ideas already floated here.

My only request would be that any transformations be configurable in MCM, so that players could decide just how much cow they want in their girl while still getting the full use of the mod, and that someone could fix the breast expansion dynamics (perhaps configurable in bodyslide, etc?).

Have you looked at SexLab Stories?

A lot of that quest idea follows what is already in the Milk Farm quest in Stories.

I am working on improving that quest soon by the way.

Really looking forward to this.  Lots of good potential in that mod.

The one thing I will not get into with Stories is the full transformation into a cow race. I have experimented with race transformations to research sex change for Hormones and I haven't been able to find a clean way to do this yet. All the methods I found to do this have serious drawbacks.

The rest is doable - except maybe for the milking machine. The only machine I know of is currently on standby because of computer issues with its creator. It should be added to Zaz Animation Pack eventually.

The one thing I will not get into with Stories is the full transformation into a cow race. I have experimented with race transformations to research sex change for Hormones and I haven't been able to find a clean way to do this yet. All the methods I found to do this have serious drawbacks.

The rest is doable - except maybe for the milking machine. The only machine I know of is currently on standby because of computer issues with its creator. It should be added to Zaz Animation Pack eventually.

Okay then already thank you cant wait to play ^^

Your breats will grow every 12/6/3 h (depending on the transforamtion stage more to this later on) and youll have to milk them by either

using a milking machine (which you will get later on in the quest line) arousal +10

get someone else to milk you using hands (maybe trhough dialogue) +arousal 20 relationship +1/ 0.5 (if possible)

get someone else to milk you using a milking machine arousal +10

have someone else suckling (right word?) at your tits arousal +50

get into a stationary milking machine arousal -40 due to an attached strapon

I still dont see how it could work with current design.

If I had portable machine why would I ever ask NPC or go back to city?

If I could ask follower to milk me, why would I ever use stationary machine?

Everyone would be using one type of milking (the most convenient one), ignoring everything else.

Stationary milking machine = awesome!

But for emergencies.... a "Field Milker" :)

To milk when away from the machine, you equip the milking cuirass.

OR.... if you need to relieve pressure in the breasts, play the "horny" animation where it looks like she's squeezing her breasts and play a little milk squirt animation and/or leave milk on the breasts kinda like the effect already in Hentai Pregnancy.

• 5 months later...

Archived