How to Convert HGEC Clothing to Bigger Cup Size? (H-Cup)

That's the easy way. You can also use Blender ( I tried Blender 5 times with tutorial and 've given up )

Actually, I think Blender is pretty easy with making Oblivion models. Importing/exporting just requires the Nif Scripts for Blender and the exported models are ready to be immediately used in-game.

Also, I think a Blender tutorial can be easily found through Google ;).

Ok then if you guys have a lot of experience with this sorta thing can you guys convert this to H-cup for me? It'll probably take the rest of the day just to understand what the hell a Lattice is o.o

Don't remember ever relying on Lattices ;D.

If you could just also upload the femaleupperbody you want this converted to. Otherwise we don't know which variant it is and would you like BBB on top of that or not :).

You know there is H Cup Version A ( tits together) and B (tits apart)

And which lower Body ? HGEC S, M, L or LL ( small to very large) ? bouncing ass (Op3 bones)  ? or LAPF butt bones ? Or is the original sexy Nurse ass ok ?

Hope Ryu can make it, I'm a little busy until Sunday.

All in the HGEC Body with BBB v1.12  the link in the LAPF install instuction.

Here the upper bodies. H Cup A , B and B with more bounce

H cup.7z

post-3205-0-92241200-1405650026_thumb.jpg

Edit: just saw that the Version A and the more bounce B have only Op 1 and Op 2 bones No Op 3 bones ( not good)

If you wants to use Version A I can search, i have a A Version with Op 3 bones.

Op 3 bones  moves the nipples (bones are for Animation)

When converting a outfit you will need a complete body upper/lowerbody for the from body. I usually use the player skeleton to paste the upper/lowerbody into it to use for the from body. A easy way I have found to try to see what a body size is and that is to paste the body from the armor into the skeleton then click the arrow left of skin to get the drop down go to Ambient Color double click the line right of the multicolored ball and change the numbers to .5 .5 .5 then save. This makes the body darker now go and place it into a folder in your bombshell folder that you think the top is paste the body into the skeleton and then rotate the body if it is a match there will be 2 colors fluctuating all over the body if not close nifskope and try again.

If a armor has a full body you can just take the armor/outfit and make a copy of it and then place it into the from folder then load it up into nifskope and right click each piece 1 at a time and go to block - remove branch to delete the piece out of the nif till all that is left is skin. Do not use block - remove as that will make you get dirty nifs as it only removes the piece and not everything that is attached to it.

Also don't use broken bodies that are under a armor/outfit unless you really need to as broken bodies being used for the from tend to make the outfit/armor go screwy. Broken bodies are bodies with missing parts/holes.

Well I got a C-cup upperbody.nif and a LL lowerbody.nif, placed it in the from folder, got the H-cup upperbody.nif, placed it in the to folder, Selected them in the Make lattice.bat and then wait about 2 minutes for the thing to run but no lattice was made? Where is it? Did I do something wrong?

Try making a copy of the armor for safe keeping and then remove 1 piece at a time from the nif then run the lattice and keep doing that till it no longer crashes if it still crashes when trying to convert the armor there might be something wrong with the lattice or body being used.

If the armor has a complete body under it I just take and make a copy of the nif and place it into the from folder then I load it up into nifskope and right click each armor/outfit piece and go to block - remove branch don't use remove as it will make the nif become a dirty nif as removes only removes the piece and not everything that is attached to it that can also cause the converter to not like it and close. If there is no body/broken body I go and get a copy of my player skeleton then I place it with the upperbody then load up the upperbody and right click it then go to block - copy branch then hit load and load the skeleton then I right click scene root go to block - paste branch then save as and then repeat for lowerbody.

When trying to convert it make sure it is set to female only and not both/male only. It could also mean that there is something wrong with that armor/outfit piece as it might have something on it that the converter doesn't like I have run into a few armors like that as well as some that have defective bodies.

Post your armor nif to and from nif and I can see if it crashes in my converter.

*Edit I think it might be something with the lattice/ini file as I now remember this one I converted this one before to TGND. Nailflans outfits are always HGEC lowerbodyLL HGEC upperbody is either B C D E and on rare occasion A they usually say on there page on the nexus what body they are using for the armor/outfit.

I'm not getting satisfactory result.

attachicon.gifSexy nurse wear2.nif rename the nif if you test it in gane (Sexy nurse wear W)

Have not testes it in game, I do not have the textures.

Greetings.

What ? ...you don't have this Nailflan outfit ?  shame on you ... ;°)  ... je plaisante , bien sûr.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44663/?

Thanks , i will compare with my "futur" conversion.

Cheers.

PS : with the Gerra tool , i think i would be better to use the Samhain6 version  and "reduce " this oufit to match the HGEC -H body ... it's just an idea , nothing else.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44698/?

Archived