CBBE/Body Mod Help

ice101v

I can't get CBBE to work properly, the female models are nude without any clothes and have updated skin textures(and I think proportions but I am not sure) but the face isnt updating even with CBBE's face pack. There is also a tattoo on the right side of the female player's bodies I do not like.

I am not getting any CTD so I do not have any papyrus logs

Here is my load order

Skyrim, Update, Dawngaurd, Hearth Fires, Dragonborn, dragonsoulstoperks, item recycling, lightweight potions and poisons, Unique DLC Dawngaurd, lightweight craft materials, xspelltomehaste, caliente vanilla armor tweak, sky ui, unread books glow

FNIS version 5.1.1

SKSE version 1.1.16

SKSE version 1.1.16

Not really relevant but you should update to the newest SKSE which is 1.7.1 (download the zip file version and place it in your skyrim directory)

The link is my purple image in the signature below.

You literally cannot mess up installing body replacers and/or texture replacers.

The only possible way is if you don't know how to drag folders over your skyrim directory.

Or if you use NMM and have installed/uninstalled a bunch of texture replacers and body replacers.

If it's the first I highly suggest reading some guide on how to manually install mods so you get an idea of how mods are "installed"

If it's the second I highly suggest you google search "Mod Organizer" and use that for managing all your mods.

SKSE version 1.1.16

Not really relevant but you should update to the newest SKSE which is 1.7.1 (download the zip file version and place it in your skyrim directory)

The link is my purple image in the signature below.

You literally cannot mess up installing body replacers and/or texture replacers.

The only possible way is if you don't know how to drag folders over your skyrim directory.

Or if you use NMM and have installed/uninstalled a bunch of texture replacers and body replacers.

If it's the first I highly suggest reading some guide on how to manually install mods so you get an idea of how mods are "installed"

If it's the second I highly suggest you google search "Mod Organizer" and use that for managing all your mods.

I've been using NMM to install them and I have done manual before I got NMM. Thats why I came here as it shouldnt be messing up, but it is. I even reinstalled it today just for the very reason I had installed and uninstalled mods plenty of times trying to get them to work. Any clue on why that tattoo is there? Im pretty sure its a mod but I deleted that mod and reinstalled the game

There's a good reason why you shouldn't be using NMM.

Last time I used it, and the reason why I quit using it is because it doesn't uninstall correctly and each time you do an overwrite or uninstall, your just messing up your skyrim install further.

Archived