Looking for a specific mod if it exists.

Neogeo

Hi, a question to the character editor pros among you. Is there a mod that allows me to adjust spine length, chest size, hip size and such?

Would love to use such a mod on my UNPB elves to seperate them more from human races.

Also, leg length would be really nice.

I think Enhanced Character Edit does something similar as well, but if I remember correctly it has some issues with a couple other mods here and there.  Like with Racemenu that Nidhogga suggested (which is compatible with pretty much everything as far as I know), it can extend the length of certain bodyparts, but only to a point.

What a pity. Slightly taller and slender elves was exactly what I was aiming for. No one out there who could make this possible..?

RaceMenu offers a hell load of face and head sliders but at the end, all characters still kind of look the same, due to the lack of body sliders...

ECE can do it, I havev made a number of tall characters (20% - 30% over normal height).

Here is one of them (is the ygnord race from ece)

post-101267-0-98313600-1405482187_thumb.jpgpost-101267-0-53694100-1405482188_thumb.jpg

Both pictures she is standing even with the other person in the picture.

As I remember, I increased the height, reduced the scale on the upper body / shoulders and increased the scale on the legs to make them longer. I think the body I used for this was UNP.

No, they both do the same thing but in different ways. I liked RaceMenu for all the overlays and such but found ECE had more options on making adjustments to the face. The XPMS 1.93a skeleton also adds sliders to ECE that gives control over weapon position, hand/finger size adjustments and a few adjustments for the breasts.

Archived