Changing position

For some reason the positions are a bit borked. How do I adjust my characters position during the animation so that they're actually making contact correctly?

To give you a bit of clarification during a blowjob the dick is attempting to enter the characters face through the eyesocket

For some reason the positions are a bit borked. How do I adjust my characters position during the animation so that they're actually making contact correctly?

To give you a bit of clarification during a blowjob the dick is attempting to enter the characters face through the eyesocket

It sounds like you pissed off the DI, recruit.  I can hear the voice of Lou Gosset now....

To adjust positions' date=' use the number keys 1...2...3...4, to adjust your partner's position use the number keys 9...0.

[/quote']

This only counts if you're the offence (eg. male position)

If you have the female position, these keys'll do the oposite. (eg. 1 to 4 move the partner, 9 and 0 move you)

Mind that female position does not actually have to be the female, and vice versa. Best thing to look at is who inserted any part of his/her body into the other's (this includes tails by the way).

• 3 months later...

To adjust positions' date=' use the number keys 1...2...3...4, to adjust your partner's position use the number keys 9...0.

[/quote']

If you have the female position, these keys'll do the oposite. (eg. 1 to 4 move the partner, 9 and 0 move you)

Mind that female position does not actually have to be the female, and vice versa. Best thing to look at is who inserted any part of his/her body into the other's (this includes tails by the way).

Hmm, maybe I just misunderstood those instructions, but I cannot adjust positions at all. Tried it with a consensual blowjob which always starts and plays like 1 meter apart, she is not even close to touching him.

I tried pressing all Number keys (1 to 9), then I tried the number keys on the num-block and I tried wasd together with number keys. But this all had absolutely no effect to the positions or relative positions. Did I miss something?

:huh:

[/quote']

Hmm, maybe I just misunderstood those instructions, but I cannot adjust positions at all. Tried it with a consensual blowjob which always starts and plays like 1 meter apart, she is not even close to touching him.

I tried pressing all Number keys (1 to 9), then I tried the number keys on the num-block and I tried wasd together with number keys. But this all had absolutely no effect to the positions or relative positions. Did I miss something?

:huh:

Did you just press, or hold the keys down? You need to hold them down, the movement is quite subtle if you only press (practically less than a pixel).

Archived