Is anyone else getting a freeze when sex is supposed to occur?

I've had to disable quite a few plugins to avoid it happening, but I find that with my usual package (Pregnancy, Drugs, HookupsALT_esp, SexoutSex, Trade, Store, Bribes, most of the Tryout's except legion, CreatureLove, Brutal Rapers, Discount and Rockers)

It happens quite frequently with me that when I initiate sex (either through Sexoug PG tryout, or Drugs with Dixon, or SewerSlave that as soon as Sex is supposed to start, I just get a freeze instead. As in, my game freezes up. It doesn't crash, which is what usually happens, it just freezes, so that makes this particular bug quite unique in that sense.

So my question is, is anyone else experiencing this, with whatever plugin/mod activated? I've not had it before, so it must be something recent. I also have clean saves, latest versions of SCR, SexoutNG and Tryouts, Smallertalk and so forth.

Cheers.