What happened to hidemyass proxies?

Kind9

The last time I went there most of the free proxies worked fine, now the whole site is changed and I can't find a single proxy that doesn't have a connection error or isn't horribly slow.

Does anyone know of another site to get working HTTP proxies?

Guest airdance

Corporations rule the Internet, hand in hand with American Intelligence gathering services.

Presently, they do not have a way of tapping into your mind, but even that is being rigorously researched.

Any device whether hard wired or wireless when online is available to be scrutinized. 

They changed the rules, slowly, over several years.  If you think a proxy hides you ass, that draft you feel is a hole in your pants.

The new technologies work for the powers that be, they can turn on your camera remotely and see who is at the computer , or who is holding the had held device.

recently, there was talk that they are able to turn on the microphone of these hand held devices to listen in on conversations.

Now, I am not saying they will do this to everyone, but the potential is there.

In the immortal words of the SS in WW II   "if you are not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" 

8 million people believed that lie and paid the price for it.

And the winning entry for the most outstanding contribution to Conspiricy Theorist for 2014 goes to:

Corporations rule the Internet, hand in hand with American Intelligence gathering services.

Presently, they do not have a way of tapping into your mind, but even that is being rigorously researched.

Any device whether hard wired or wireless when online is available to be scrutinized. 

They changed the rules, slowly, over several years.  If you think a proxy hides you ass, that draft you feel is a hole in your pants.

The new technologies work for the powers that be, they can turn on your camera remotely and see who is at the computer , or who is holding the had held device.

recently, there was talk that they are able to turn on the microphone of these hand held devices to listen in on conversations.

Now, I am not saying they will do this to everyone, but the potential is there.

In the immortal words of the SS in WW II   "if you are not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" 

8 million people believed that lie and paid the price for it.

The corporations would be in so much legal trouble if this were even possible without it being started in the terms and conditions of use that it is a laughable concept

Archived