SL to do with missing animal anims.

So I had SL installed, with loads of mods, but wanted to get rid of it and do a clean playthrough where I actually play for once, I uninstalled SL... Buuuuuuut suddenly horses, anything canine, trolls and... Everything lost animations and just stood there in their skeleton form. I reinstalled and they worked, so I tried keeping BeastialityAnimationsPack and see if that works but it didn't..?

Pap. log and LOOT report in attachments below.

Did you uninstall the FNIS creature pack when you uninstalled SexLab?  If so, then that may be your problem.  From the FNIS page:

First, if you have the FNIS Creature Pack installed: Open the Generator and press "De-Install Creatures".

Reinstall the creature pack, launch the Generator, then run the "De-Install Creatures".  Once done, DO NOT RUN THE GENERATOR.  Close the Generator app, then uninstall the Creature Pack through your mod manager.  Then go back in and run the Generator again.

Did you uninstall the FNIS creature pack when you uninstalled SexLab?  If so, then that may be your problem.  From the FNIS page:

First, if you have the FNIS Creature Pack installed: Open the Generator and press "De-Install Creatures".

Reinstall the creature pack, launch the Generator, then run the "De-Install Creatures".  Once done, DO NOT RUN THE GENERATOR.  Close the Generator app, then uninstall the Creature Pack through your mod manager.  Then go back in and run the Generator again.

Thanks a lifetime! You fixed it!

Archived