IGNORED

Chinese mod sites

Arakay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Strange. I have account 3 years and it work fine for me. I'm not Chinese I'm from Poland.

Wow, how do U read Simplify Chinese?? That's really OP, I can only read them barely. I'm from Taiean, using Traditional Chinese!! Lol. Maybe you've leared Chinese!? Since China become powerful these decades.

Strange. I have account 3 years and it work fine for me. I'm not Chinese I'm from Poland.

Wow, how do U read Simplify Chinese?? That's really OP, I can only read them barely. I'm from Taiean, using Traditional Chinese!! Lol. Maybe you've leared Chinese!? Since China become powerful these decades.

Or maybe he google translate it?

Or maybe he google translate it?

Ja ja, it might be possible that he use translattion... By the way, where are U from? Just don't be mad if this is offensive, though.

I've created an account in 3dm, and difficulty downloading, because of constraints "This post requires permission to read the contents of more than 20" it makes me very upset. 
What should I do ??

That means you need to be a level 20 member to see the files.  To get to level 20 you need to collect certain points.  I am not sure what the formulas are for each level but regular reply is 5 points and you can only post like once per-hour.  If you create a new thread then you get points for each reply to your thread.  This is why some popular posts have tens of thousands of replies (yes,you read that right) because the thread creator wanted points and hid the file unless you reply.  You can also demand points to download files you posted.  Some authors restrict access to high level users only because they don't want pointless replies showing up.  3DM Skyrim forum probably has the highest ratio of useless posts vs. actual information I've ever seen.  

Fortunately there are some high level 3DM users here (I think) so if there is something you like the best bet is to post a request in "where can I find" thread (do NOT start a new thread).  A lot of 3DM exclusive mods such as Arrow and Knee team productions have been made available here.

I've created an account in 3dm, and difficulty downloading, because of constraints "This post requires permission to read the contents of more than 20" it makes me very upset. 
What should I do ??

That means you need to be a level 20 member to see the files.  To get to level 20 you need to collect certain points.  I am not sure what the formulas are for each level but regular reply is 5 points and you can only post like once per-hour.  If you create a new thread then you get points for each reply to your thread.  This is why some popular posts have tens of thousands of replies (yes,you read that right) because the thread creator wanted points and hid the file unless you reply.  You can also demand points to download files you posted.  Some authors restrict access to high level users only because they don't want pointless replies showing up.  3DM Skyrim forum probably has the highest ratio of useless posts vs. actual information I've ever seen.  

Fortunately there are some high level 3DM users here (I think) so if there is something you like the best bet is to post a request in "where can I find" thread (do NOT start a new thread).  A lot of 3DM exclusive mods such as Arrow and Knee team productions have been made available here.

thank you for replying to my question, there is a mod that I like, that mod follower of Arrow and Knee, and quite difficult to understand the chinese site, since I only use translete of google chrome, how to request the mod .... 
thanks anyway

What should I do ??

Now that explains why that forum is so terribly hard to explore, not just because of the language.

What should I do ??

Now that explains why that forum is so terribly hard to explore, not just because of the language.

not only that, if you want to download or view the hidden content, are required to follow the requirements.

Archived