Pose mod from naver cafe

This was just released in the chinese mod site 3dm, looks like only 1 pose at a time

Here are a few images. More inside the zip file.

2956.jpg

2957.jpg

Installation:

Decompress the file after download. Then copy the "meshes" folder to your "Data" folder in your skyrim directory. Then look at the pictures and choose which pose you prefer, and copy "mt_idle.hkx" from the folder of the same name as the picture into "meshes\actors\character\animations\female(or male)"

Usage:

Get in game and don't move.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hxln03txnqn1o67

http://dl.dbank.com/c0ey6cifj4

Shame they're not original' date=' but if they were taken directly from the game, then that shouldn't be a breach of any stolen content, so even Nexus shouldn't mind seeing this on their site.

[/quote']

haha I upload this file first at naver cafe. Im korean.

I said 'all hkx files are from animation.bsa' with original post.

I dont wan't these files to other community or forum.

and sorry to my bad english :)

Shame they're not original' date=' but if they were taken directly from the game, then that shouldn't be a breach of any stolen content, so even Nexus shouldn't mind seeing this on their site.

[/quote']

haha I upload this file first at naver cafe. Im korean.

I said 'all hkx files are from animation.bsa' with original post.

I dont wan't these files to other community or forum.

and sorry to my bad english :)

Thanks, redtoad!

:)

In the archive uploaded, the name of the archive 扁夯器令函版 is in Chinese (3DM is a Chinese site), the folders and pictures inside are in Korean (redtoad, the author, is Korean), and the instructions (text file) are in Chinese, though the text file's name is Korean.

:P

I have translated all the file names as best I could.

6 of the folders have a “?” at their beginning, because I was either unsure of my translation, or I couldn't translate them and just renamed them based on their picture (although some animation's folders do not HAVE corresponding pictures).

Here is the translated archive:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1w8o1utde649oa

-- All credit goes to redtoad

i have a related question. the install readme, when i open it, looks like this.

1. default Æú´õ ¾È¿¡ ÀÖ´Â meshes Æú´õ¸¦ skyrim\data Æú´õ¿¡ º¹»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

2. ½ºÅ©¸°¼¦À» º¸°í ¿øÇÏ´Â Æ÷Á ¼±ÅÃÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

3. ¿øÇÏ´Â Æ÷ÁîÀÇ Æú´õ ¾È¿¡ ÀÖ´Â mt_idle.hkx ÆÄÀÏÀ» º¹»çÇؼ­

skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female Æú´õ ¾È¿¡ µ¤¾î¾º¿ó´Ï´Ù.(³²ÀÚÀÇ °æ¿ì male Æú´õ)

4. °ÔÀÓÀ» ½ÇÇàÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

¡Ø 1hm_idle.hkx ÆÄÀÏÀÇ °æ¿ì skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ ¿¡ º¹»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

So.. how do i translate a japanese readme into english? i realize that in this case, its pretty evident based on english file structure, but for the future.

Sorry for my bad English. I went to public school. In Texas.

p.s. If anyone needs basic spanish translated, I'm your man.

i have a related question. the install readme' date=' when i open it, looks like this.

skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female Æú´õ ¾È¿¡ µ¤¾î¾º¿ó´Ï´Ù.(³²ÀÚÀÇ °æ¿ì male Æú´õ)

4. °ÔÀÓÀ» ½ÇÇàÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

¡Ø 1hm_idle.hkx ÆÄÀÏÀÇ °æ¿ì skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ ¿¡ º¹»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

So.. how do i translate a japanese readme into english? i realize that in this case, its pretty evident based on english file structure, but for the future.

[/quote']

Firstly naver cafe is korean, and secondly you could try to install the language pack that came in your windows cd, assuming your cool and use windows XD

i have a related question. the install readme' date=' when i open it, looks like this.

4. °ÔÀÓÀ» ½ÇÇàÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

[/quote']

You just put the .hkx files in to:

skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations

I thought it was pretty obvious, even if the foreign text was jumbled.

And don't blame the public school systems...

I went to public schools, too.

In Florida.

I'd rather have a better combat animation (there were some pretty awesome ones for Oblivion) cause the one for 2handers just looks...meh but an original idle animation would be cool too. Maybe something that looks a bit more feminine >.<

Have you seen Martial Arts it's a replacer for the jump animation and hand to hand combat. Haven't tired it so don't know how good it is though.

I'd rather have a better combat animation (there were some pretty awesome ones for Oblivion) cause the one for 2handers just looks...meh but an original idle animation would be cool too. Maybe something that looks a bit more feminine >.<

Have you seen Martial Arts it's a replacer for the jump animation and hand to hand combat. Haven't tired it so don't know how good it is though.

thanks for the martial arts link, its very good

wow nice link xD, now i can parkour all around skyrim