Bouncy boobs with CBBE?

Use armor that fit your body.  All armor has its own body shape (CBBE, CHSBHC, UNP, 7B, Bodyslide, ...).

Yeah but if I use BodySlide to change my body, then put on some armor for CBBE, I have to change my armor settings using BodySlide too right? That too if it's supported.

Am I right?

You cannot change normal CBBE armor on the fly with Bodyslide, extra work needed to convert shape from CBBE to whatever custom shape you use.

If you want an easy way, get armor that mark as Bodyslide support.  With these armor, you will be able to use Bodyslide mass build feature to shape the armor to any custom shape (from Bodyslide).

You cannot change normal CBBE armor on the fly with Bodyslide, extra work needed to convert shape from CBBE to whatever custom shape you use.

If you want an easy way, get armor that mark as Bodyslide support.  With these armor, you will be able to use Bodyslide mass build feature to shape the armor to any custom shape (from Bodyslide).

You need to download an armor set that includes bodyslide or convert it yourself. I find it  much easier to find armor that already includes bodyslide 

such as this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31973-blood-raven-cbbe-tbbp-7b-bbp-unp-tbbp-hdt-bodyslide-ultra-skimpy-mashup/

download the base CBBE armor and then download the bodyslide for it. Run bodyslide and batch build to your body

Wow, love you two guys. Thank you really for this.

Archived