Sexlab Defeat or Sexlab Submit?

Guest Lord Tristem

I've managed to find a setup using Death Alternative, Submit, and Defeat that keeps the parts I like from all three and forces them to only trigger under different circumstances so that there's no overlapping or conflicts.

I like the tied up/escape functionality from Submit because the parallels in Defeat and Death Alternative are just too damn difficult to trigger. I have all of the rape options turned off for Submit and pretty much just use it to get tied up on surrender and for the absolutely amazing dialogue interface.
I use the nonlethal knockout and "Aggressive Player" options from Defeat, so that I can take prisoners when the mood strikes me and move them around for roleplaying/staging purposes.

Then, finally, I run Death Alternative to trigger my actual bleedout and blackout events. It would actually be a pretty small matter to leave Defeat's "wound" option off and integrate the blackout options through Death Alternative's interface, since there wouldn't be any triggering conflicts (I did this for a little bit, but changed it back because I'm just not that fascinated by rape).

The big drawback from this is that I wouldn't be able to set up Devious Captures to trigger very often, if I wanted to, but with the sheer volume of ways to get Devices equipped already it's hardly a setback (Devious Lore comes with the option to just straight up ask NPCs that consider your character a friend if they'll tie her with rope, which is my favorite anyhow).

Sorry if I'm necroposting! Just wanted to share.

Archived