[Help] Is there a Horse/Minotaur/Goat Hoof mod?

amillusion

B3lisario has a hoof mesh that hasn't been made into a official mod yet. I believe the download for it is in page 13 or 14 on his post "revealing male armor". NOTE it is a mesh and has no texture files, so you need to install the textures from the UNPB version.

It's funny cause I recently decided to come back to Skyrim and play a chimera type character. If your interested here's the list of mods I used in order to make the transformation. 

HDT Tails. (It's somewhere in loverslab, just search it. You need HDT extension, SOS skeletal support and all that jazz)

Animated Dragon Wings. (It's in nexusmod) 

SOS hooves by b3lisario (I had to incorporate the mesh b3lisario made into my game since its not a mod yet)

Accessories by AlienSof (There's a whole bunch of stuff on her website including a package with an item called the Jeweled Xivilia (?) Horn which I thought worked nicely. I know theres a Devil Horn mod on nexus but I didn't like how it looked) 

I think those were the MAJOR ones. I have a lot of mods installed and don't really keep track of what does what lol. Tell me how it all works out for you ;)

@btn2k3 It looks like that mod is meant for just females. I asked for something that works with male characters. I don't think that will work.

@Madmilk Wouldn't replacing a mesh make it so that everyone has hooves? I want hooves that I can equip as armor only for myself.

....I should message B3lisario I guess.

@btn2k3 It looks like that mod is meant for just females. I asked for something that works with male characters. I don't think that will work.

@Madmilk Wouldn't replacing a mesh make it so that everyone has hooves? I want hooves that I can equip as armor only for myself.

....I should message B3lisario I guess.

I think it only shows hooves if your wearing no armor. Yeah, it can't be helped since nobody has come out with a hoof mod for males. b3lisario was working on it I believe but who knows. Feel free to message him :)

Archived